Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good deeds you've done

• 27-11-2011 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

Was just chilling out, playing some cluedo as you do on a Saturday night.

Hear a knock on the door and was wondering who the hell that is. I live in the middle of nowhere so its very unusual to have someone knocking on the door during the day never mind at midnight.

Go to the door and see two silhouettes and I'm thinking, ah please don't be two knackers trying to try rob me. I open the door anyway and there's two young lads looking for the gaa complex, there's some 18th on. I give them directions to it and am about to go back inside but I feel a bit sorry for them cause the car's sitting in the drive, these two fellas are lost having been walking for an hour already and it'll take them another 45min to walk to the the complex and are soaked cause it's pissing rain.

So being the gentleman I am I offer them a lift and they very graciously accept but when I head out to the car another three of their friends appear, I wasn't expecting that and nearly had second thoughts about giving 5 of them a lift but sure I couldn't really send them on their way.

Anyway I give them all a lift, I've never been thanked so much in my life , especially seeing as it just took ten minutes of my time so I felt quite pleased about helping some people out.

Hardly the most exciting thread on after hours but thought I'd share and hear what good deeds you folks have been doing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I wanked off a tramp, it was worth it for his smile:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rescued a kid from drowning in a river about seven or eight years ago, havent done anything useful since and I think I probably don't have to for another while yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I encouraged someone recently to seek help for their crippling depression.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I returned a guys wallet to him on Grafton Street one day. Thats about the best I can do I'm afraid.

I didnt steal it either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Some random dude lent me a crowbar today in a petrol station to crowbar up a drain and get my keys out from where I'd dropped them. Before he gave me it he made me promise I wouldn't jack the petrol station with it.

With a fking crowbar! What the hell like?

Anyway, thank you kind sir, and godspeed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

let me guess, you're built like a brick shit house arent you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

.....there's two young lads looking for the gaa complex

Psychology forum that way
    >

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

let me guess, you're built like a brick **** house arent you
    No, I am quite innocuous and look it. And I was hung over. Though I was driving a Dyna pickup so he probably thought I was a nah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I've given people at bus stops, heading inbound towards town, lifts the odd time.

Been asked for directions in the car a few times and if it's not too far away I'll give a lift - if they're in a car themselves I'll say follow me and lead them there.

Got asked for directions to Jurys Hotel by a bunch of English lads in a car once and as I was explaining I said 'ah feck it - just follow me I'll drive there' when I got them there they said 'will you come in mate and we'll buy you a few drinks' I politely declined but it feels nice to be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Bought some food, all for myself.

Cooked it.

Ate it.

Was pretty awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭tittle mouse

Yesterday i lost my phone and i was kicking myself because i had alot of numbers on the phone that i needed, anyway accepted that it was probably gone for good...anyway my mam got a phone call today from a woman who'd found my phone and she returned it to me, i was so grateful and gave the woman a tin of quality street just a small thank you.

Its great to know theres still honest people out there :) and really put a smile on my face.

The last good deed i did was returning a purse to an elderly woman, it had alot of money in it and she was very grateful to me..it was 2 weeks pension and it was money she was using to buy all all her Christmas presents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

Come on where's the life saving good deeds?

Cause then we'd know who Batman is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Saila wrote: »
    let me guess, you're built like a brick shit house arent you :D
    'T-t-t-take it... P-pp-p-please don't hit me with it... ' *flinches*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Anyway I give them all a lift, I've never been thanked so much in my life , especially seeing as it just took ten minutes of my time so I felt quite pleased about helping some people out.

The sixth lad that you didn't see cleared out all your wife's jewellery upstairs while you were driving the others up the road though. Tough break Good Samaritan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Existing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

A sweet friend of mine from college got a little sidetracked in his life and ended up owing money to two notorious scumbags from our area. I who was earning at the time payed it off from him as I feared what would happen if the debt wasn't paid. The guy has since qualified as an accountant and is working in Canada, it makes me feel good that I helped him through that rough patch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

I found a wallet with 200 euro in it and a TCD student card lying on the pavement in broad daylight. I dropped it into the Guards. The Garda looked surprised. He gave me some receipt to claim it in one year in the unlikely event that the owner didn't make an appearance. Of course I lost the damned receipt but I'm pretty sure it must have been claimed as there was ID inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭igorbiscan

yeah,twas a good deed indeed sir,but isn't that the way of the decent people,"sure they'd go out of their way for you",and thats the way its been done as a normality in ireland for ages except its not a given anymore,sad but true, so fair play and how clueless were those fellas??
    :pac:

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    The sixth lad that you didn't see cleared out all your wife's jewellery upstairs while you were driving the others up the road though. Tough break Good Samaritan.

I'm not married and live in a bungalow, but that is sad to hear. Tough break on the married guy that lives in that two storied house that got robbed by the sixth lad

Was walking home once and spotted a bunch of keys still left in the keyhole of the boot of a car.

Went on a ram-raid frenzy... na, rang the door and handed 'em in. That woman was really pleased and that made me feel good.

• Advertisement

igorbiscan wrote: »
    yeah,twas a good deed indeed sir,but isn't that the way of the decent people,"sure they'd go out of their way for you",and thats the way its been done as a normality in ireland for ages except its not a given anymore,sad but true, so fair play and how clueless were those fellas??
    :pac:

Think they had a few drinks, its pitch black and they were walking from a village, ages away, to the complex. Don't know why they didn't get a taxi cause they were offering me money for the lift and it's some walk even during the day, the rain isn't bucketing down and you know where you're going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Bitter sweet examples.

Once I saw a woman walk away from the banklink with her card in it. I was absolutely shocked. Her balance was on display and I could have helped myself. I took out the card and gave it to her explaining what she had done. She didn't even look at me. She said 'Jesus what's wrong with me' took the card and walked off without so much as a thank you.

Another time I found a purse in a pub. There was about 90 pounds in it so I checked the ID and asked one of my friends if she knew such and such. She said 'yeah that's her there'. I went up and said 'Sorry you dropped your purse over there'. She took it, turned to her friend and said 'Oh my god look what I did, I'm such an eejit' and she didn't turn back. I might as well have been invisible.

Whatever about the woman on the street in a muddle I really thought the girl could have thanked me. Yes it's wrong to rob people and I didn't do anything that wasn't expected of a moral person but there's nothing wrong with a bit of gratitude.

Maybe I was reared differently. I remember when we were kids and our dog went missing. He turned up at the pound and the man gave us the name of the person who brought him in. My dad called round and gave him a tenner out of appreciation. This was easily 20 years ago so ten bob for handing in a dog wasn't a bad score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,944 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

About a month ago i was in work, Barrow Street, and outside having a smoke.

This guy comes running outta the Dart station and goes behind the new tall Google building, i go for a walk to see what he was up to as a lot of shout from round that corner.

As i get to the end by the Canal he comes out (only a really short guy), is wearing Irish Rail uniform, and says there's a dog drowning in the canal.

I go up to the waters edge and see this poor dog, took my jacket off and was ready to go in, i lied on the floor and called the dog, his head was going under, decided to make 1 grab and then would go in, his head went under and i grabbed his collar and pulled him out.

The fcuker just ran off!!! Loads of people on the Dart platform cheered, felt pretty good.

2 nights later was outside at roughly the same time having a smoke and who's walking past on the opposite side of the road but the dog, i called him, he ran over and went nuts for 10 seconds, then ran off, never seen him since.

scudzilla wrote: »
    I go up to the waters edge and see this poor dog, took my jacket off and was ready to go in, i lied on the floor and called the dog, his head was going under, decided to make 1 grab and then would go in, his head went under and i grabbed his collar and pulled him out.

The fcuker just ran off!!! Loads of people on the Dart platform cheered, felt pretty good.

That really is a cool story bro. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

MyKeyG wrote: »
    Bitter sweet examples.

Once I saw a woman walk away from the banklink with her card in it. I was absolutely shocked. Her balance was on display and I could have helped myself. I took out the card and gave it to her explaining what she had done. She didn't even look at me. She said 'Jesus what's wrong with me' took the card and walked off without so much as a thank you.

Another time I found a purse in a pub. There was about 90 pounds in it so I checked the ID and asked one of my friends if she knew such and such. She said 'yeah that's her there'. I went up and said 'Sorry you dropped your purse over there'. She took it, turned to her friend and said 'Oh my god look what I did, I'm such an eejit' and she didn't turn back. I might as well have been invisible.

Whatever about the woman on the street in a muddle I really thought the girl could have thanked me. Yes it's wrong to rob people and I didn't do anything that wasn't expected of a moral person but there's nothing wrong with a bit of gratitude.

Maybe I was reared differently. I remember when we were kids and our dog went missing. He turned up at the pound and the man gave us the name of the person who brought him in. My dad called round and gave him a tenner out of appreciation. This was easily 20 years ago so ten bob for handing in a dog wasn't a bad score.

Similar experiences, most people are cretins. Makes me sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Covered a friends rent when I knew she was having some financial trouble(hospital bills) would probably be the best thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

Hear a knock on the door and was wondering who the hell that is. I live in the middle of nowhere so its very unusual to have someone knocking on the door during the day never mind at midnight.

Go to the door and see two silhouettes and I'm thinking, ah please don't be two knackers trying to try rob me. I open the door anyway and there's two young lads looking for the gaa complex, there's some 18th on. I give them directions to it and am about to go back inside but I feel a bit sorry for them cause the car's sitting in the drive, these two fellas are lost having been walking for an hour already and it'll take them another 45min to walk to the the complex and are soaked cause it's pissing rain.

So being the gentleman I am I offer them a lift and they very graciously accept but when I head out to the car another three of their friends appear, I wasn't expecting that and nearly had second thoughts about giving 5 of them a lift but sure I couldn't really send them on their way.

Hardly the most exciting thread on after hours but thought I'd share and hear what good deeds you folks have been doing

are you grooming them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Jesus, this thread makes me feel terrible, i havent done a damn thing in my life like these.

My dad has a quite a few though, one in particular always stood out to me. My parents are separated so its quite rare that i hear my mam say a nice word about my dad but one time (i forget how it came up) she turned to me a told me a story my dad had never once mentioned to myself or my brother. When my older brother was just a baby my parents, after a night out, arrived home to find our neighbours house in flames and the family freaking out outside. So my parents ran up to the couple that owned it to be then told that their newborn was still inside. Without a seconds thought my aul lad bolted into the house, up the stairs, grabbed the baby and legged it back outside. It turned out afterwards that the immersion had been left on and had exploded.

I think even though my parents dont get along my mam will always remember that moment because despite everything, she knows hes the kind of guy who'd do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

dr gonzo wrote: »
    So my parents ran up to the couple that owned it to be then told that their newborn was still inside. Without a seconds thought my aul lad bolted into the house, up the stairs, grabbed the baby and legged it back outside.

Fair play to your dad but I'm not so impressed by either parents of the newborn baby who apparently were not going to do anything...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭christ on a bike!

Virtue is its own reward

I was particularly flush one time, by fluke, had a neighbours family who had a shocking unfair horrible time, death of a parent and the other confined to a wheelchair within the space of a month. We had a fundraiser, as our community does, funds would provide a disabled car and refit the house. It fell short but I was in a position to fill the gap anonymously. I still feel great about it - there's no such thing as a selfless act, but still, it's nice to do these things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Last Tuesday I had a job interview, the following Friday, I called an ambulance for a stranger having a bad drug reaction at a train station (poor lad that was 20 looked to be having a heart attack struggling to breathe as a train load of people walked by uncaring), then later the same night got attacked by a homeless man for intervening as he was giving hassle to a tourist as a crowd stood by. The next night some randomer was giving me hassle for abiding the speed limit.

I'm pretty sure I'm not getting the job, will be out of contract in 4 weeks, and can't sleep because of the stress this is causing me. Fuck karma, or whatever you want to call it, there is no universal balance looking out for you.

I try to be nice, but am getting pretty fucking tired of this country and am really having difficulty in seeing the point in being nice to anyone but myself. I like to be nice and help people, but there's always the horrible stress of my own shit trouble waiting after it passes, and noone seems bothered to help the nice guy

Convince me otherwise AH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Ok, this post isn't actually a deed done by myself, but it might help me find out the woman who helped me and my mates out there on Thursday night. Went out into town on Thursday night for a friend's birthday and basically got shafted by the club who had told him we would have had free in. So we paid our taxi fare in and decided that we'd walk home considering it was the one of the guys birthday. So when it came to it and it was roughly half 3 in the morning we started our walk home. Got to Terenure from grafton street and decided to take a little break in the Ulster bank there on the left if you're coming from town. (The atm is inside the front and heated).

Its roughly half five in the morning and one of the lads is going to have to walk all the way back to Kiltipper (for those of you who don't know thats probably another 2 hours of a walk). Anyway, while we're resting in this little bank a taxi pulls up outside. A woman hops out and goes into the atm to get money for the taxi. She asks us why we're in a bank foyer at half 5 and we say just taking a break from the walk from town. She pays the taxi driver and gives us money for the taxi home. Just to be sound. We asked her name but all we can remember is Katie. We're assuming she was in Coppers on the Thursday cause she had a Dublin GAA jersey on haha. She obviously lives local in Terenure. So if anyone can help us out that'd be sound. If not, cheers anyway Katie. You've no idea how happy that made us :)

EDIT: Might as well add in some more of what I remember of the girl to try repay her. As far as I remember she had brownish kind of ginger hair. Looked maybe mid to late twenties and average height and build. She had also just got paid that day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

This possibly the tiniest 'good deed' ever, but it's the first I thought of. When I was about five I remember having a pack of polo mints between me and a few other kids, and we ended up with one mint each. One poor guy got a mint which was broken up and he was sad, so I gave him my one which was all in one piece. It cheered him up so I felt quite proud of myself at the time.

I'm sure I've done something nicer than that since then, I just thought it was a good start. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Last Tuesday I had a job interview, the following Friday, I called an ambulance for a stranger having a bad drug reaction at a train station (poor lad that was 20 looked to be having a heart attack struggling to breathe as a train load of people walked by uncaring), then later the same night got attacked by a homeless man for intervening as he was giving hassle to a tourist as a crowd stood by. The next night some randomer was giving me hassle for abiding the speed limit.

I'm pretty sure I'm not getting the job, will be out of contract in 4 weeks, and can't sleep because of the stress this is causing me. Fuck karma, or whatever you want to call it, there is no universal balance looking out for you.

I try to be nice, but am getting pretty fucking tired of this country and am really having difficulty in seeing the point in being nice to anyone but myself. I like to be nice and help people, but there's always the horrible stress of my own shit trouble waiting after it passes, and noone seems bothered to help the nice guy

Convince me otherwise AH!
    Nope, you're rightly fucked.

You should consider becoming an asshole. Thats where the big bucks are these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

MyKeyG wrote: »

You've reminded me:

A guy left his card in the machine just when I was walking up to it. He didn't hear me telling him that, crossed the street and was getting into his car so I jog over and stand in front of the vehicle holding the card out in front of me.

He looks at me for a couple of seconds trying to figure out what the hell I was doing then goes "Oh shi-", gets out, takes back his card and thanks me many times over.

So you can have one of my thanks if you like. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

I found a Nokia N series mobile phone, worth nearly €600, on a path in a park. It was switched on and had an Internet connection. I called a couple of numbers in the address book and the owner eventually called me back from a landline. He came to my place to collect the phone and was profuse in his thanks. Before he left, he slapped a €10 down on my table.

The last of the big spenders!:rolleyes:

Ironically, I had just bought a new mobile phone for myself earlier that day.:)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I was in Roscrea picking up a package for work, after driving up from Limerick. Met a polish lad outside, backpack and map. Was looking for directions to the next big town.

Mentioned he was looking for a job, and I thought feck it, I'm sure he could do with a cup of coffee. He accepted, with grateful thanks.

I asked him was he hungry, and he said he was very hungry. Hadn't eaten in three days. Said hadn't been hungry for the last 24 hours, probably because of nerves.

I got him to buy whatever food he wanted for lunch (he bought the pricey hivit water! Don't think he realised :)) and I agreed to give him a lift to the next town.

On the way I found out this was his 11th day in the country, he couldn't find a job, and was out of money. He'd slept outside the last two nights, but obviously not very comfortable. Had a stomach problem from eating some bad food.

I put him on to a Polish lad I knew in work (thought a voice from home might help him) and after a few minutes he said he was going to try to get back home to his family in Poland. He said it would take him three days and take €x money. Hitch to dublin, ferrry to roslare, train to dover, chunnel, and back across.

I knew he had two kids and a wife waiting for him at home. He was a miner but lost his job months back.

Short story long, I helped the guy get home. At least I hope I did. Either that or I was scammed, but I don't think so.

Cost me more then a good night out, less then I've spent on shíte from the internet. Guy wanted my address to send back money. I gave him my email address and told him to email me when he got safely home.

I hope he wasn't a particularly convincing con artist, but I'd rather be wrong about him, and be down money, then for him to be legit and left in a situation like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

I was thinking you were all gonna end up doing sex things.

Disappointing outcome. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Didn't happen to me but its a good, good deed story.

My brother who is mad into Dublin GAA failed to get a ticket for the final. So he went to Croke Park on the day with 600€ hoping to tout one. But as he was looking for a ticket a Kerry fan came up to him offering a ticket at face value only, it was his fathers ticket who was unfortunately ill and couldn't make it.

My brother being grateful offered him more, the price of a few drinks even, but he wouldn't hear of it, all he would take was the face value and not a penny more. So my brother got to see Dublin win the all Ireland, amongst the Kerry fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭couldntthink

I just finished working in a garage in South Africa where we were paid commision on all labour sales. It didn't matter what target I hit in the last month as I was getting paid on the previous month's figures. So for the last 3 or 4 weeks I charged most people half price and didn't even bother charging a lot of people. They were really happy and I felt good deciding who was worthy of a discount and who wasn't. If they seemed like a numpty I'd hit them full whack and if they seemed sound or were hot, then they didn't have to pay.

I also gave one of the cleaning staff from Zimbabwe 1000 Rand (about 100 euro). We often used to talk about different things and he was telling me a few months back that he was trying to save enough money to buy a bread oven so he could start baking bread in his home village and get out of the ****hole he was in. I felt bad that I didn't give him more, but he was really happy as it was about 3 weeks wages for him. I hope he gets back soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭volvoman480

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Except for the string of pearls he left in her knicker drawer.....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I do good deeds every day. But it's my job so I get money instead of karma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Bassfish

I once changed a woman's tyre in a supermarket carpark. It started pissing down and she kept apologising, saying she'd wait for her husband tofinosh work and get him to do or because I was getting soaked but I continued and when I was done she offered me €20 which I refused and told her to give it to charity. Not a massive thing but i felt good after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I just try and do what I can, when I can. Nothing big (except for 1 thing) but I do believe in Karma and, on balance, I've received more good than I've given. A day where you have made someone else's day better is a good day

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

So basically you think a good deed is putting 5 young lads at risk of death by squeezing them into a car and breaking the law. If the worst had happened I'm sure there families would thank you. Now I could be wrong you might own a 7seater!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Many moons ago, I shot a sheriff; but I let his deputy live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

It's nice to read all these stories, we're not all a bunch of a$*holes.

Pulled into a filling station very late at night and noticed a woman in her car with her head on the wheel looking very upset. Went over & she insisted she was fine but she was obviously in loads of pain & having some sort of panic attack / or was on something. There was a toddler in the backseat. So I got the attendants in the filling station to ring an ambulance & I went and got the wee girl out of the back (with the mother's permission) & just calmed her & brought her to the loo & then got her a choc bar and was just chatting to her so she wouldn't see the mother so distressed. Was waiting a 1/2hr for the ambulance and they took the little girl with the mother!

It's a real small thing but if I'm in the queue at the supermarket & there's someone behind me with only 1 or 2 things I always let them go first, or I'll help people with buggys etc if I can. The more goodwill you put out there the more you get back which is a nice bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Mink wrote: »
    It's nice to read all these stories, we're not all a bunch of a$*holes.

Pulled into a filling station very late at night and noticed a woman in her car with her head on the wheel looking very upset. Went over & she insisted she was fine but she was obviously in loads of pain & having some sort of panic attack / or was on something. There was a toddler in the backseat. So I got the attendants in the filling station to ring an ambulance & I went and got the wee girl out of the back (with the mother's permission) & just calmed her & brought her to the loo & then got her a choc bar and was just chatting to her so she wouldn't see the mother so distressed. Was waiting a 1/2hr for the ambulance and they took the little girl with the mother!

Nice story but im confused by your exclamation mark here. Did you just mean to end the sentence or were you genuinely confused that the ambulance staff took the girl with her mother...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

ssshhh123 wrote: »
    So basically you think a good deed is putting 5 young lads at risk of death by squeezing them into a car and breaking the law. If the worst had happened I'm sure there families would thank you. Now I could be wrong you might own a 7seater!

I,m looking forward to many more posts from you

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Virtue is its own reward
    And a good deed never goes unpunished :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement