Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

boars head price

• 29-11-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

anyone know the price of a pint in the boars head please, stout (beamish/guinness)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

'bout three fiddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

4 fiddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

feckin inflation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

$150,000.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

It was a long shot I know, but I was really hoping we had some screw ball looking to buy a boars head. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

iamthest1g wrote: »
    anyone know the price of a pint in the boars head please, stout (beamish/guinness)

Haven't drank in there for a while but it should be the going rate. €4.50 or so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Nevore wrote: »
    It was a long shot I know, but I was really hoping we had some screw ball looking to buy a boars head. :(
    That's the only reason I opened the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭iamthest1g

****in hell gargle is getting expensive...wait its already expensive!! its getting worse!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

you want to know how much it costs to give a boar head. wtf :confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

iamthest1g wrote: »
    ****in hell gargle is getting expensive...wait its already expensive!! its getting worse!!!!

Most publicans I've ever met have seemed a bit slow. I reckon their train of thought at the moment is along the lines of; "I'm not making much money, I guess I should put my prices up, that'll do it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭iamthest1g

Most publicans I've ever met have seemed a bit slow. I reckon their train of thought at the moment is along the lines of; "I'm not making much money, I guess I should put my prices up, that'll do it."

very true , most ive met are as thick as a gurkhas foreskin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

over 9000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Anyone else read boards head price and click here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ask in the regional forum for wherever Boars is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement