Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12

1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

tvercetti wrote: »
    What do people think of a cheeky tenner on Brendan Rodgers being the next Utd manager. I think if Sir Alex stays on for a couple more years, it might become more and more likely. Although I still would expect it to be Pep or Mourinho.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/man-utd-specials/next-permanent-manager

Save your tenner and spend it on 2 pints tonight. You'll get more out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

That top looks like the 3rd kit of a lower Scottish division team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,734 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

smug_reasonably_small.gif

Love that gif ! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

419216_368161136537486_184294368257498_1357066_1399754536_n.jpg

Horrible jersey for next season - saw the previous photo, but close up looks worse!

That is a mock up fake. Look at the hemming at the bottom. That jersey is nearly wider across than tall. It must be for the fat belly dancer market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

It must be for the fat belly dancer market.

Cheers for the lovely image i now have in my head....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

tvercetti wrote: »
    What do people think of a cheeky tenner on Brendan Rodgers being the next Utd manager

Throw your €10 on the fire mate!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement