Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 192 - Cormier v Gustafsson

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

So bloody fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,836 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

the new machida possibly even better and a money spinner for the ufc

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Johnny Cage wins by TKO!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Impressive victory.

Good to have another solider of God in the UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭The White Feather

That looked so great if felt like almost a fix! Would have liked to see it last longer but you cant argue that he is one to watch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

:eek: That Northcutt Front(or was it back)flip was possibly the craziest thing I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

stephenl15 wrote: »
    :eek: That Northcutt Front(or was it back)flip was possibly the craziest thing I've ever seen

Pfft... Hold my beer!

Hill has got serious heart but her technique won't get her anywhere in the UFC. She looks so far off anyone else anytime I've seen her.

I thought Angela Hill was cut from the UFC already. She should be cut now anyway. She always looks like someone who just started training the night of her fights

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Anyone know the story with Fight Pass showing the prelims? I thought they charge for prelims on PPV cards but seemingly not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Paully D wrote: »
    Anyone know the story with Fight Pass showing the prelims? I thought they charge for prelims on PPV cards but seemingly not?

FightPass covers you for all prelims.

It will cut out on you just before the main card.

I have the utmost admiration for anybody who puts their time, effort and body on the line for other people's entertainment. I can never compete in the sport myself due to a medical condition and I hate the thought of people getting cut but I think Angela owes it to herself to recoup and try to come back stronger.

I think she has a great personality but I hope she comes back eventually as a stronger and more rounded fighter soon.

Very smart move from the UFC to show Northcutt on televised prelims. A very marketable fighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

shocksy wrote: »
    FightPass covers you for all prelims.

It will cut out on you just before the main card.

Awesome, cheers. I thought it only gave the exclusive Fight Pass prelims for PPV's. Makes it even better value than it is now. :)

I hope you all saw that front flip after he finished talking with Joe. What the actual fúck :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Who is watching?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Will Trevino get any fine/discipline for pushing the ref after the ref stopped his fight?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

CatFromHue wrote: »
    Will Trevino get any fine/discipline for pushing the ref after the ref stopped his fight?

Missing weight and pushing the ref is a sure ticket to Bellator.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

He remind anyone else of yer man from never back down? :D

CatFromHue wrote: »

I wouldn't have thought so tbh. Spur of the moment thing but he was definitely smothered with punches and it was the right call.

• Advertisement

What a KO!!

Vicious counter right hook. Ouch.

Mother of jesus.

Wow! Lights out

Nasty head kick there.

Some great finishes tonight so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Weird thing to say, but that is the most impressive stoppage by a ref I've seen. Knew what was happening and got in right in there before a single unnecessary shot was landed. And it all happened in about two seconds.

One before that was early, did he actually land anything? And more than a few looked to the back of the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

There's been some serious KO's tonight.

Tumenov is vicious as fuuuuuuuuck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Advertisement