Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary maths c3

Options
  • 26-05-2014 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I'm really worried about achieving a c3 in ordinary maths this year as I need it for my course and getting my course points will not be a problem. I got 38% with not much study other than the night before. I have covered a lot now ,any ideas what else i should study
    I have done
    -Trigonometry
    -Number patterns
    -Complex numbers
    -Probability
    -Geometry
    -algebra
    -co-ordinate geometry line and circle
    -Area and volume

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭skippy1977

Well you have no statistics mentioned and that's a big part of paper 2 and you need to know some calculus (differentiation) for paper 1, along with functions and graphs.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Aarong9224

skippy1977 wrote: »
    Well you have no statistics mentioned and that's a big part of paper 2 and you need to know some calculus (differentiation) for paper 1, along with functions and graphs.

I forgot about that , statistics is easy and i always get the questions right when doing the papers. Im going to revise calcus some more and graphs are handy as well

Advertisement