Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check my progress: English answering poetry

Options
  • 25-05-2014 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've decided to start spending 20 minutes writing answers to unseen poetry for my upcoming English exam(summer tests) and I'd like to post my answers to poetry every night so I can receive feedback. I feel that this is the wrong time to start this thread as perhaps people would be more focused on the current leaving certs but meh.
    I do HL English and this is a big challenge for me considering that it would usually take me an hour just to write a page hence the quality of my writing isn't as good as it would be but hopefully this will improve.

#1 Q.WRITE A BRIEF RESPONSE TO 'Those Winter Sundays' by Robert Hayden

Link to answer: pastebin(DOT)com(FORWARD-SLASH)dAGFy2rb (1 page and 5 lines long) 20 mark answer.

#2 Q. A) WRITE DOWN ONE PHRASE FROM THE POEM THAT SHOWS HOW THE POET FEELS ABOUT HER PEOPLE. EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE.

B) DOES THIS POEM MAKE YOU FEEL HOPEFUL OR NOT HOPEFUL? BRIEFLY EXPLAIN WHY
    Poem by Margaret Walker ('I Want To Write')

Link to answer: pastebin(DOT)com(SLASH)0rkSKTg2

Advertisement