Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

signing on over christmas

Options
  • 31-10-2011 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

my sign on over the christmas period is the 27th of december, im pretty sure its not open then so does anyone know when you have to sign on instead? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Sonz

Usually signing is excused for December, this is from last year, they haven't put up 2011 information. https://www.welfare.ie/EN/Pages/ChristmasArrangements2010.aspx

Signing on is every four weeks. The next signing day is tomorrow the 2nd November. Add four weeks and it's the 30th....****! Would have gotten away with it if there was just one more day.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Sonz

They usually don't do any signing on in december no matter the date. From what i remember i never signed on in december.

Sonz wrote: »
    They usually don't do any signing on in december no matter the date. From what i remember i never signed on in december.

I thought that too until I looked at the link you posted in your first post in the thread. It seems signing on goes on in December until around the 10th according to that. I've never had to sign on in December but it seems that's just down to blind luck.

Advertisement