Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lead guitarist wanted for Warehouse, Dublin.

• 05-09-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi,

Currently working with a stand in guitarist, we have a studio based in the city centre(dublin) and while we have about 11 finished tracks we are currently working on quite a few more and want a full time guitarist in the band to be a part of the sound.
    We need somebody who is effects driven and creative. Our songs range from Radioheadish to Dandy Warhols to Queens of the Stone Age to ...... lets just say they can be diverse.
    If you are beyond 24 years old, have the time to put in and like the tunes from the links(a live video, also a video we made under a different name a few months ago, and a link to our soundcloud), please pm me as things are starting to get busy gig wise and we want to get somebody full time.

luke.

https://soundcloud.com/warehouseband

(previously called i, 15 this is a video we made for a tune...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭i 15

bump

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Viccicero

PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Stevemcgrane

Hi Guys,

Really enjoyed the two You Tube Clips you posted. I currently am between jobs, left one 10 days ago, I'm a sound engineer/music teacher. I never had the chance to give it a go in the guitar world (31 yrs old).

Thought Id message you and see what happens, no point in given u any more info unless I get a response, let me know, you've probably found your guy with them great tracks.

Best of luck either way!

Steve

• Advertisement

Thanks man sent you a pm there we're still trying to find the right fit.

Still looking for the right fit...

Advertisement