Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5s

Options
  • 25-10-2014 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Looking to pick up an iPhone 5s on the cheap. Might consider Apple refurbished with a warranty
    Not bill pay though
    Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

Bumping this up to see if there is any Black Friday deals spotted out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

bump anyone find the cheapest sim free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Na not looking good.
    The 5s is a terrific phone and people and apple know it.
    I ended up just forking out the dosh to apple cos there would have been very little savings on the other offers and it would have left me with a phone I'd never know how new it really is. Not worth it for the sake of saving 50 quid if you're lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

any deals out there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Tomjim

bump

• Advertisement

ibood doing a 64 gig refurbished for 399 today. But being ibood its just on for one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭nmacu

Seems like a good deal. Does anyone know if ibood is reliable?

They are a proper outfit, I bought there twice. But their thing is every day a new deal and just for one day. So only a few hours left. You won't be able to buy that phone off them tomorrow. I think they're Dutch, too, so deadline could be 11pm actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭nmacu

Thanks. I left it. Having had a quick look at what's on offer elsewhere, it's a good deal but not a great deal. Their suggestion that it's half the usual price is mad. I'd say there will be better deals after Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Tomjim

Is eBay.UK a good optio?

• Advertisement
Advertisement