General Deals: More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1] - Page 579 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Yesterday, 18:47   #8671
dashcamdanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerastes View Post
Im sure its a Tesco wide policy, but I could only get such refunds honoured in Tesco Maynooth, Tesco Lucan are a law unto themselves.
Get double the difference off them, should mean you can keep the item too I think?

Strange you mention that, we had a blaupunkt crt years ago and it had terrible sound, not sure if you just mean this one or Blaupunkts now or flat screens, but this was going back years.
My toshiba TV has terrible sound also. But instead of a sound bar, a cheap set of computer speakers with a sub woofer sounds better than most of those sound bars.
Advertisement
Yesterday, 18:49   #8672
cerastes

Im getting flashbacks to the eighties, hello tosh
Yesterday, 20:47   #8673
bored_stupid

My father pick one of these Blaupunkt 40" LED TVs up during the week i was over today to mount it on the wall for him tv has nice picture quailty and it,s very lite but the sound quailty is a major let down he,s going to need some sort of extra speakers with this tv for a decent sound , regards bored_stupid
Yesterday, 21:33   #8674
on_my_oe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerastes View Post
Im sure its a Tesco wide policy, but I could only get such refunds honoured in Tesco Maynooth, Tesco Lucan are a law unto themselves.
Get double the difference off them, should mean you can keep the item too I think?
A couple of months back I tried to claim on the 'Double the Difference' from Clearwater on some biscuits, and got told it only applied to white ticket reductions, so I emailed Customer Services who replied back 'bu11sh*t' and sent me a €5 gift card as compensation. The following week, same issue at Cabra, and I showed CS the email on my phone; they gave out saying that if they do honour the 'Double the Difference' refund, they receive a notification from HO asking why. I pointed out that the HO query might be more about the incorrect tagging that caused the situation rather than the actual refund itself but they were having none of it. I left feeling the CS person was going to be fired just because I wanted my 'Double the Difference' refund...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion