Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitarists band

Options
  • 08-02-2009 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm looking for other guitarists 26/34 to jam with, taste or influences dont really matter, as long as you like music that thought and effort has gone into.I'm 32 in dublin and play elec/acou guitar, would like to meet the right people and maybe start writing if compatible,I'm no expert but i'll know if its right.it has to feel right. then down the road get a drummer and bassist. i'd like to be doing gigs in six months.I tried this with boards b4 xmas but was unsuccsesful so i'm tring a different approach, check out my other threads. I will reply to everyone. dont be shy thanks............Johnny
    P.S. i have a spare ticket for ac/dc for p,town free for the right candidate!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Last Angry Man

I'm looking for other guitarists 26/34 to jam with, taste or influences dont really matter, as long as you like music that thought and effort has gone into.I'm 32 in dublin and play elec/acou guitar, would like to meet the right people and maybe start writing if compatible,I'm no expert but i'll know if its right.it has to feel right. then down the road get a drummer and bassist. i'd like to be doing gigs in six months.I tried this with boards b4 xmas but was unsuccsesful so i'm tring a different approach, check out my other threads. I will reply to everyone. dont be shy thanks............Johnny
    P.S. i have a spare ticket for ac/dc for p,town free for the right candidate!

Hey
    I might be interested. I'm 31 based in Celbridge but in Dublin practically every day. I too play electric and acoustic with about 15 years experience. I am primarily a song writer and I have been teaching myself production but I would like to jam with someone to get some new ideas. Interests are varied so we should have some common ground - pm me if you are interested...
    Charlie

Advertisement