Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join Ray for 5k

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

Just wondering can you sign up on the day ???

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭mr.wiggle

No, looks like you must register for these runs as Ray has quite a following...
    Listening to the show at the mo...1000 took part yesterday in Westport.
    In fairness to the guy, he is doing his bit for healthy running.

http://www.todayfm.com/shows/weekdays/ray-darcy-show/JoinRayFor5K.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

JosDel wrote: »
    Just wondering can you sign up on the day ???

No, unfortunately. All the races are full.
    BenMicheal wrote: »
    I assume they provide somewhere to keep your bag?

I can't remember there being a bag drop area last year (I left mine in my car)

You could probably leave your bag somewhere in the registration area (at your own risk) but it won't be attended.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

You can sign up on the day for todays race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭allgirlz

Anyone else running the race on their own? My friend has pulled out and feel like a bit of a tool going along by myself!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭ooter

allgirlz wrote: »
    Anyone else running the race on their own? My friend has pulled out and feel like a bit of a tool going along by myself!!

I always run races on my own,doesn't bother me in the slightest,will be doing the same today.
    Go,you'll enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭allgirlz

ooter wrote: »
    I always run races on my own,doesn't bother me in the slightest,will be doing the same today.
    Go,you'll enjoy it.
    Thanks, am going. Have registered and have t Shirt etc so am all set, hope you enjoy it!

Advertisement