Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Historic battles

Options
  • 23-03-2014 10:42am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 79 ✭✭

So far I've learned that if you're playing Tigers and split up you're dead from the start. 5 vs 9+ is not unusual in favour of the ruski's. It's going to take time for the playing community tactically to catch up.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Well I for one am looking forward to this mode.

The outnumbered by superior element will bring back the historical attitude towards the Tiger. Looking at the couple of videos online.....I wonder would multiple T-34's work better than having 2-3 SU-152 on the Soviet side?
    I wonder how the Ardennes will work out? Hordes of M4's vs Panthers, Tiger II's and JadPanther's?

However the random team makeup may well mean that so many pp will not stick together.

Advertisement