Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seat Ibiza 2001 CD changer

Options
  • 23-06-2014 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

I would like to install a 6 disc CD changer in my 2001 Seat Ibiza, I know this is possible as the standard head unit in the car supports it. There is also a wire in the booth on the left hand side of the car which I heard is for connecting a CD changer (I will post a picture of it when I get home). I'm just wondering which changer I can purchase to connect to my car and if it will work with the wire in the booth and also the original Seat head unit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭briggy

This is a picture of the cable that is in the booth of the car that I think is to be used for the CD changer.

fcfp.jpg

Advertisement