Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Arm rests for passenger seat in van.

Options
  • 16-06-2014 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Hi, a friend has a Merc camper van and his wife would love arm rests on the passenger side. I don't know the van model, but it's pretty big and '00 reg I think, it was an ambulance originally. Any ideas? I see online that after market arm rests are 50 Pounds each plus shipping, I'd hope that a second hand seat from a different van could be made to fit. Thanks for any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'd imagine a drivers seat from a LHD version of their van would be the job?
    You'd be doing well to find one for €50
    Its more than likely a Sprinter van?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭woody33

Thanks for the reply, it could well be a Sprinter. I suppose the drivers seat has two arm rests? I'll pass the word on.

Advertisement