Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I require a garage stamp and signature on tax form rf111

Options
  • 28-01-2015 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi all
    I require a garage stamp and signature on tax form rf111 change of particulars for my E39 Unfortunately the mechanic who did this on my E36 has retired. Willing to pay a reasonable fee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Are you looking for an actual local garage to do this for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lietuvonis

hi
    Doesn't matter i need a person who has a stamp and can stamp the RF111 form

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Just go to a main dealer. They'll inspect then stamp the form? I can't imagine they'd charge that much. What particulars are you changing?

its the engine and gearbox change. car isn't driving at the moment will they put the stamp without the car?
    thanks for reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

lietuvonis wrote: »
    its the engine and gearbox change. car isn't driving at the moment will they put the stamp without the car?
    thanks for reply!

No, they have to inspect the work. If the work is the cause of a serious accident then they are at fault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

TallGlass wrote: »
    No, they have to inspect the work. If the work is the cause of a serious accident then they are at fault.

rubbish it's change of particulars not a certificate of roadworthyness:rolleyes:

rubbish it's change of particulars not a certificate of roadworthyness:rolleyes:

So I pop down to my garage tomorrow. Tell them I have changed the engine in the car in my garden from a 2.0 liter engine to a 1.0 engine, when in fact I have done none of the above. I can now tax my car as a 1.0 liter. Let alone the fact you are saying the car is mechanically sound and safe.

I think you are in fact talking rubbish.

as i have already explained it does not matter a damn if the car is leaking petrol,breaking in two and has no brakes as long as the engine number and chassis number are the ones he is declaring on the rf 111,but you are obviously too thick to take this in:rolleyes:

as i have already explained it does not matter a damn if the car is leaking petrol,breaking in two and has no brakes as long as the engine number and chassis number are the ones he is declaring on the rf 111,but you are obviously too thick to take this in:rolleyes:

And should a mechanic just look into his crystal ball and see his car in his garden with the engine number and chassis number. You clearly have no idea of the laws in this country so stop spouting nonsense advise to people like above.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

winnie the schtink and TallGlass
    Chill the jets. And please link to sources if you post in this thread again.

• Advertisement

TallGlass wrote: »
    And should a mechanic just look into his crystal ball and see his car in his garden with the engine number and chassis number. You clearly have no idea of the laws in this country so stop spouting nonsense advise to people like above.

you still don't fcukin get it do you:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭CJ Haughey

I know a garage that will sort it for a bullseye.

cj haughey can you help me on that?

Advertisement