Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

iPod connector for 2010 Golf?

Options
  • 06-06-2014 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

I'm hoping to get my car tomorrow morning. Paid the deposit onTuesday and there was a few touch ups to be done and NCT. The wait is killing me!

anyone know if I can get an ipod adapter inserted into a 2010 volkswagon golf? im not interested in an itrip as previously had one and found the reception to be really poor.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

BigProblem wrote: »
    anyone know if I can get an ipod adapter inserted into a 2010 volkswagon golf? im not interested in an itrip as previously had one and found the reception to be really poor.

If it's a comfortline or higher spec the connection is under the centre armrest. If it a trendline I'm not sure well they don't come with one. You can probably get an aftermarket set that connects into the cd changer of the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭BigProblem

Bpmull wrote: »
    If it's a comfortline or higher spec the connection is under the centre armrest. If it a trendline I'm not sure well they don't come with one. You can probably get an aftermarket set that connects into the cd changer of the radio.

its not a comfortline so no ipod connection under the centre arm rest - does anyone know if the ipod connection can be inserted into the golf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

BigProblem wrote: »
    its not a comfortline so no ipod connection under the centre arm rest - does anyone know if the ipod connection can be inserted into the golf?

Search for connects2 on amazon :)

Advertisement