Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where can you get Tan through Bikini

Options
  • 05-03-2011 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Where in Ireland, Dublin preferably or online can you get tan through bikini. I came across some websites but they were american and the designs were a bit mad! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Moved from tLL, hopefully you'll get more answers here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

What is Tan through Bikini?

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

You can get them on figleaves but I'm not sure if they deliver to Ireland. I think the fabric has to have the mad patterns, otherwise it'd be see-through :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Siob185

Thanks, I'll look that up!

Advertisement