Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser recommendation - please!

Options
  • 10-09-2010 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am in dire need of a good hairdresser who knows how to cut hair! I have thick wavy hair that needs an experienced hand with the scissors. Most hairdressers just layer my hair which makes it lie limp and flat, and looks awful. I haven't been to get my hair cut in over a year as I was so disappointed the last time, wear my hair up the whole time and feel frumpy and dowdy as a result.
    I live in Kilcock, Kildare but am prepared to travel! Please recommend someone I will be able to trust!
    Thank you!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

sinob wrote: »
    I am in dire need of a good hairdresser who knows how to cut hair! I have thick wavy hair that needs an experienced hand with the scissors. Most hairdressers just layer my hair which makes it lie limp and flat, and looks awful. I haven't been to get my hair cut in over a year as I was so disappointed the last time, wear my hair up the whole time and feel frumpy and dowdy as a result.
    I live in Kilcock, Kildare but am prepared to travel! Please recommend someone I will be able to trust!
    Thank you!

Oh I have ridiculously thick curly hair and I get my hair cut in House of Colour in Capel Street, Dublin.
    I love the girls in there and they cut my hair to suit if in either a curly or straight style - it does take hours, but its so worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sinob

Thank you The Morrigan!

Advertisement