Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart TV

Options
  • 13-09-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭

Hi there.
    I wonder could anyone tell me how important the Motion Rate is to consider when choosing a Smart TV?
    Should I go for the highest or not. For instance I'm looking at an LG that has 500 HZ or a Sony that has 200HZ.
    Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LDenis

johnire wrote: »
    Hi there.
    I wonder could anyone tell me how important the Motion Rate is to consider when choosing a Smart TV?
    Should I go for the highest or not. For instance I'm looking at an LG that has 500 HZ or a Sony that has 200HZ.
    Many thanks!

The higher motion rate will be so the better quality of 3D films you will get - just for smart tv motion rate has no effect.
    And if you are going to buy a new tv with smart tv function - you should buy an android tv box - which will give much more in fuctionality ang will wider your smat tv powers.

Advertisement