Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Logik 32" TV won't turn on

Options
  • 04-09-2014 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Lads and Ladies,

When I was in England I bought a 32" Logik TV out of a Currys Clearance store for £110. Had to go through 3 of them before I got one that had everything in it but when I got one it was working perfectly the whole time I was there right up until the last week or so.

the TV wouldn't turn on first time when I tried to. It would just sit with the blue light on it the corner that indicates it's powered up then it would go off after a while back to standby.

I eventually got it going after numerous attempts. but each time I tried to turn it on it done the same thing. Now since I've moved back I got it taken back in one of the boy's vans along with the rest of my gear and here it does the same thing but now won't turn on at all beyond the blue light. just cycles back and forth blue to red.

Anyone an idea of what it could be??

Cheers

Advertisement