Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you playing right now : say it here

Options
  • 05-07-2003 5:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

When it runs C&C:generals
    When it doesn't Unreal Tournament 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

wasnt there one of these already posted up?
    anyway:
    pc:
    gta:vc
    morrowind
    planetside
    eve online
    battlefield 1942
    wolfenstein: enemy territory
    counter-strike
    soldier of fortune 2
    neverwinter nights: shadows of undrentide

ps2:
    the lord of the rings: the two towers
    devil may cry 2
    mat hoffman's pro bmx 2

gba:
    metroid fusion
    pokemon
    zelda: a link to the past

hopefully i'll be getting a gamecube off StormFox so then i'll be playing even more games!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

def jam vendetta, and midnight club 2, my pc isnt up to running anything newer than jedi outcast 2

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Big long thread about games currently being played can be found here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102019

No need to start a new identical thread!

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

im playing:

soldier of fortune 2 double helix, original badguy's deaths and good graphics

counter strike

mech warrior mercenaries, giant customisable killing robots

i've started about 10 pc games lately, and not played throught the first level: vietkong, noone lives 4ever 2, splinter cell etc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

theres a 4 page thread exactly the same as this about halfway down the page, jesus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

counter strike

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

cs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'm browsing boards right now:confused:

it's not even like the previous thread had moved off the page:rolleyes:

severence - blade of darkness.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'd go to the hassle of merging the two but I'm playing different games than the ones I mentioned on that other thread.

Right now I'm still playing a bit of CS, less now that I've got Vice City at last which I have to say is excellent. Screaming around on a motorbike adds a whole new dimension.

On my handheld I'm bored of Sim City because the peasants keep demanding a stadium I can't afford so I've switched to Space Trader which is immensely good fun. It's got the best bits of Elite and doesn't really need a 3d element to it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,869 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've been trying to play Suikoden 2, Pokemon Yellow and Zelda: Ocarina of Time but since I've got back from America, Neon Genesis Evangelion has taken over my life. Gave it to Praetorian but that doesn't help much. I have to get End of Evangelion tomorrow and find out what happens to everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

Desert combat
    EOD

HULK

and loads of others dats are unmentionable

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Metroid Prime 0wnz me. Utterly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭deadduck

donkey kong 64. longest game i've ever played, 23hrs and i'm only 52% through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

hitman 2 at the mo (not really my type of game, i prefer all out blasting tbh... ragdoll physics are pretty amusing tho)

and i've started gta3 for the fourth time:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,561 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

BloodRayne on PC.Very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Just got my hands on Vice City. There's something about shooting out the tyres of a bike as it takes a sharp corner that appeals to my inner b*stard...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Right now? ProgressQuest.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

radiant silvergun through the joys of emulation.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

PC:

Vice City
    C&C Generals
    Model of Honour

XBOX:

FIFA 03
    NHL 03
    HALO still :)

PS2:

Virtua Tennis 2 - Deadly!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

PC:
    BattleField1942, Road to Rome
    Morrowind
    Postal 2 -(Bizarre yet sum how appealing)
    RTCW
    Mohaa
    Commandos 2
    Vice City
    Hitman2

Xbox:
    Brute Force
    Halo
    Kung Fu Chaos
    DOA 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
    Desert Combat
    My Wang

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

PC
    Vice City

XBox
    Kung Fu Chaos
    Project Zero

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

right now??

myself

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

games eh? well i just got meh hands on vice city an got the wheelies on bikes sussed also shooting the tyres off them. and sniping ppl on rooftops :P. other games i play include Tribes2 (my personal fav), Battlefield 1942 + BF_R2R, Unreal Tornament2003, Delta Force Land Warrior, and just got the new Rainbow Six3 I need to get a life Rofl!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

All PS2

Right now im playing GTA VC and it fooking class :D

Also playing Tenchu Wrath of Heaven which once iv gotten into it is one of the best games I have ever played!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

PC:

enter the matrix

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Kuri Kuri Kuurin. I've finished the game. I'm just trying to get all stars in the challenge stages :)

Metroid Prime on gamecube (still).

Halo on the xbox (still)

Warcraft Frozen Thrown on the pc (will be finished soon)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,869 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hurry up with metroid praetorian you muppet. i want it back so that I can try out my gba to gc connector.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Hurry up with metroid praetorian you muppet. i want it back so that I can try out my gba to gc connector.

You probably have 20 other games to play first, besides I'm going for the record time in Metroid Prime. Non linear console games are annoying for someone as impatient as me.

Daniel says we have to go to the laughter lounge on Wednesday!

• Advertisement

Only if his sister is going! :-) Don't care if I get ignored.

I counted the console gems i have to play and it was 26. Thats not includeing PC and emulator games. I won't be bored thats for sure.

And I'm not giving you any more help in either Castlevania or Metroid. Play it yourself like I did. It's more fun.

Advertisement