Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man City vs Man Utd 8:00PM Monday SS1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Man United
    monkey9 wrote: »
    Oh if City win, i'll be all over this thread!!!! If Utd win...................meh!!! :p

Might have something to do with it being their first title if they win this year. Let them have their moment they will deserve it if they win the league :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Oh if City win, i'll be all over this thread!!!! If Utd win...................meh!!! :p
    I know,sure you're f**king obsessed man :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

How can Man u not want to draw this game,
    Surely fergie will play a cautious game , keep it 0-0 a must for as long as possible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Draw
    argosy2006 wrote: »
    How can Man u not want to draw this game,
    Surely fergie will play a cautious game , keep it 0-0 a must for as long as possible

I think United have to try and go for it, they don't have the quality to hold out for 90 minutes against the City attack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Draw
    Watched the 4-3 from 2010 earlier on ESPN classic, as a neutral would love as good a game tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Man United
    I'm just hoping we can keep in sight of them. Reckon that a draw is the best United can hope for...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

this game is built for a late winner from Michael Owen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

this game is built for a late winner from Michael Owen

That bloke is a disgrace of a professional footballer!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Bit harsh. Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Just about everyone (Who isn't a Liverpool fan) seems to regard him as a really nice person. Do you have any reason other than him joining United for your sentiment?

• Advertisement

curry-muff wrote: »
    Just about everyone (Who isn't a Liverpool fan) seems to regard him as a really nice person. Do you have any reason other than him joining United for your sentiment?

What's he doing with himself??? He's taking in the wage and is more interested in the horses!! The likes of himself does my head in!! What's he doing at Utd?? He's not even relevant!!

What's he doing with himself??? He's taking in the wage and is more interested in the horses!! The likes of himself does my head in!! What's he doing at Utd?? He's not even relevant!!

Its not his own fault he is hampered by injuries, when he is fit he is a model professional. And the fact that he was happy enough with a pay per play contract sorta contradicts your whole point.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Draw

He is probably involved a lot in coaching the forwards and tactical decisions behind closed doors while he is injured.

cambo2008 wrote: »
    I know,sure you're f**king obsessed man :D

I think you think i think you're one of the obsessed ones. Well, i don't! The obsessed ones are the ones who only post on their own club whilst trolling Liverpool threads!

The obsessives are obvious and it's bizarre!!

joshrogan wrote: »
    He is probably involved a lot in coaching the forwards and tactical decisions behind closed doors while he is injured.

Is that a p!sstake?? Michael Owen at Utd seems to me a bit like Jerzy Dudek at Madrid!!! What the hell are you doing??????

Is that a p!sstake?? Michael Owen at Utd seems to me a bit like Jerzy Dudek at Madrid!!! What the hell are you doing??????

Your opinions are pretty delusional, you are creating flaws just to warrant giving him abuse yet you piss moan and cry if any United supporter posts an opinion on the Liverpool superthread, give over.

You just reminded me in a couple of posts why it was I stopped posting here in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Watched the 4-3 from 2010 earlier on ESPN classic, as a neutral would love as good a game tomorrow!

I wouldn't mind a thriller like that one as well.:)

Just as long as Balo or Tevez score the winner in the extra 2.5 or so mins added on extra time:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Bitter much?
    According to SAF he is a fantastic role model for the younger players.
    He is also a great at training helping out the younger strikers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

FFS...............Sigh:(

Same auld crap, rinse and repeat.

My last post in here till this match is well and truly over....... so must shout................
    C'mon the City!!!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Hmmm. I hate to say it but City by two goals for me. Conceding 4 against Everton will have hit the nerves.

City 3-1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Draw
    City 3-1, Tevez to bang in two.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Draw
    There's sure to be murder in this thread tonight :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,032 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Man United
    I think a city win with a dodgy pen is the result everyone is hoping for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Fergie to get the tactics spot on and United to come away with a 2-1 win and another title:D Scholes motm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Man United
    so fricking nervous ahead of this match. After last weeks defending im a bit worried but still think we will at least get a draw.

3 am kick off for me and work at half 5 but it will be worth getting up for.
    C'mon UNITED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Man United
    Hmmm. I hate to say it but City by two goals for me. Conceding 4 against Everton will have hit the nerves.

City 3-1.

Conceding 4 against Everton will have had an impact alright, but I think it will be the opposite of what you are saying, I expect a much better defensive performance tonight on the back of that lapseloltastic one we had v Everton.

United to draw first blood, City to hit back, City to take the lead in the second half, then try to stick the knife in rather then hold on to what they have and United to equalize with a Rooney header to make the game 2-2 and to sicken they ****e out of the City fans and "neutrals" alike :)

Oh and he will be offside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,342 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

niallo27 wrote: »
    I think a city win with a dodgy pen is the result everyone is hoping for tonight.

scored by Tevez.

don't forget that.
    Carlos Tevez has given Manchester City a huge boost ahead of their Premier League title decider against Manchester United - by admitting he now wants to stay at the Etihad Stadium.

"Everybody at the club shares the same goal, Roberto, me, the other players and all the staff.

"I'm an ambitious person, I want to work hard and win things with City. That's all that matters to me as a player and a person."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7718297/Tevez-I-want-to-stay-at-City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

niallo27 wrote: »

Think I'd just lock the forum tbh...

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Man United
    Gut feeling... United will get the draw they need. Will go with 2-2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭RayCon

Man United
    UTD to win , nerves getting the better of City.

Advertisement