Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UK Court of Appeal recording

• 02-11-2013 1:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a link to a recording of the recent CoA recoding? Can't seem to find it online. Was it a live only event or are replays allowed?

I will reserve judgment but I expect that my view will be that we should go down a similar route here. Particularly with the SC. I find it very interesting to listen the UK and US SC cases, were wasting some very good oral arguments (and some poor ones too)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭usernamegoes

Lineball wrote: »
    Are you a judge?

Okay, I will reserve judgement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Was it a live only event or are replays allowed?

According to the grauniad, it wasn't live, but on a 70 second delay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

I believe the filming has very little to do with the courts themselves, they are merely facilitating the broadcasters. So I don't believe that hearings, judgements or sentencing will be available on any official website.

Here is a clip, if you haven't already caught it. Very interesting, hopefully we follow suit.

Advertisement