Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 196; Dos Anjos v McGregor. March 5th

Options
  • 01-02-2016 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Less than 5 weeks away.

Predictions; No reason to doubt what he is saying. McGregor 1st round TKO.

Miesha by decision.

Who ye got and what method of victory.

P.S. Mods, could ye edit this so that the first post shows the entire fight card. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Bit early for this, no? We still have 3 other events to get through...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Less than 5 weeks away.

Predictions; No reason to doubt what he is saying. McGregor 1st round TKO.

Miesha by decision.

Who ye got and what method of victory.

P.S. Mods, could ye edit this so that the first post shows the entire fight card. Thanks

Well you know, other than the move to the higher weight class, fact Do Anjos similary won last fight by first round KO, RDA is a bit of a monster etc. But yeah, other than that there's no reason to doubt it at all.

RDA mid-round KO or McGoat on points.

Holm by early KO.

I still cannot believe this is happening, superb.

I hope to god there's no injuries, though both have had 1st round finishes in their last fights so with the exception of sparring or overuse issues, I'd expect to see the fight in a few weeks.

I'm dying to see how this plays out, this guy throwing bombs and kicks from plated feet as he does, will be pure power. he kicks you like he's kicking a bag, real venom.

Though McGregor fights great moving back and fourth, be nice to see him finish a guy who's heavier walking round. anyone know when the IV bans start? I'm thinking without it, rehydrating will be a bit of a touchy one for both, maybe more for RDA.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

Can see RDA doing what he did against Pettis and try keep it up against the frence stopping any fancy moves from Mcgregor.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Bit early for this, no? We still have 3 other events to get through...

^^
    This.

For now, keep discussion to the McGregor thread. When it's closer to fight time, we'll open a dedicated thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement