Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

appeal state benfits ban

Options
  • 13-12-2014 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hi i would like to appeal my ban, i guess i was banned for my poor spelling but it was a genuine spelling error and not me trying to be clever or smart. i do sometimes get mixed up with words and spelling i hope you will reconsider

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi fob,

I will look into this for you. But can you confirm if you have attempted to resolve this with the mod who banned you? (See flowchart diagram above).

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 34 fgob

hi i sent a message to mp22 a few hours ago but still waiting for a reply thanks

Thanks for replying. Let's give mp22 some time to respond first. If nothing is forthcoming, I'll step in. Hope that's OK with you?

Hi fgob,

Apologies for the delay in replying. I've reviewed the posts in question, plus had a quick chat with the moderator.

Let me first say that State Benefits is a highly moderated forum. Due to the sensitive nature of the topics discussed there, the moderator team generally take a "zero tolerance" policy. In your case, I don't think there was any malicious intent in your post, and I have lifted the ban, effective immediately.

However, please take the time to read the forum charter and be aware of what is tolerated/not tolerated in the forum. I hope this resolution is acceptable to you.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 34 fgob

ok thank you dudara

• Advertisement

You're welcome. Have a happy Christmas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement