Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mind your shopping

Options
  • 24-12-2010 7:25pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Wife's aunt parked her car in her drive and went to boot. Two "good Samaritans" appeared out of the fog and offered to bring her bags in.

She was having none of it. They then tried to steal her car keys. She shouted for her husband, who appeared with the dog, and the two scumbags ran off.

This was the evening before last in a nice area behind Ivan's, so be observant when going to or leaving your cars and home.

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Sister got her bag robbed the other night. 4 guys in a car followed her from a filling station into an estate.
    For the record, the car is a seat leon, PM me for reg. The gardai know who it is.
    I posted a thread about it here late last night, but maybe forgot to click "post" or else it got deleted. Not sure why it got deleted if so...
    Anyways, be wide....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

seachto7 wrote: »
    Sister got her bag robbed the other night. 4 guys in a car followed her from a filling station into an estate.
    The gardai know who it is.
    I posted a thread about it here late last night, but maybe forgot to click "post" or else it got deleted. Not sure why it got deleted if so...
    Anyways, be wide....

probably would get deleted or edited as I think it may be against forum rules to give out personal info. on alleged offences. Otherwise we all could be doing that. For example I could say Paul O'Connell of 1, Ailesbury rd., Clifden, Limerick robbed my shopping yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

ah, didn't know that, I will edit my previous post. Though it's not "alleged", it's flippin fact and I would stand over it 110%.

Advertisement