Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH and specifically Irish Water thread

Options
  • 01-12-2014 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been banned from After Hours for 2 weeks and told not to post in the Irish Water thread where I believe I have offered considerable balance.

I have discussed the ban with the mod but I would like my ban investigated for bias.

RP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Hi Red Pepper, a CMod will review this and get back to you shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Okay, I've gone over this and it seems a fairly clear cut case. You called another user an idiot. This is personal abuse and against the charter, and was done in a thread with many warnings to users to behave themselves. You also have quite a record for breaching forum charters. Your last breach in After Hours earned you a weeks ban, so the latest one was incremented to two weeks.

I can see no evidence of bias in your ban. You broke the rules and earned yourself a two week ban. I can't see any reason to not uphold it. I'd even say that you really need to look at how you post on this site, because if you continue to breach the forum charters, you'll soon find yourself site-banned permanently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement