Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing siberian huskey pup

Options
  • 24-12-2010 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

missing from caherdavin area since around half 11 this morning....

he is white grey and beige in colour. he has one blue eye and one brown eye...

if anyone spots him could they please contact me, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Will keep a look out - but on the other side of the shannon. Hope you find him.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

thanks a million

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I don't want to get your hopes up, but I did see a similar dog yesterday afternoon around 1:30 on walnut drive. I remember it because he had no lead and I gave him a wide berth while going over the speed bumps on that road.

He seemed to be walking with two older men. Didn't take any more notice then that I'm afraid.

He was a little pup and that's what drew my attention, no lead and me in a car. Was worried in case he darted in front of me.

At least I think it was yesterday afternoon. I go by there every day. If it wasn't yesterday, then it was the day before at 4:45ish. If that was you, then sorry. Me bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

he was found and returned in time for christmas thank god ...

Advertisement