Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist Open Monday 27/12?

Options
  • 24-12-2010 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a dentist who will be open on Monday? Or how to find out if there will be one open? Lesson No.1: Don't chew unpopped popcorn kernels on Xmas eve. Lesson No. 2: Don't chew unpopped popcorn kernels, ever.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

I was gonna suggest Eamonn Noonan on Ellen Street as a definite candidate for being open Monday, but the website/facebook for toothache.ie says back officially on Wednesday. "officially" suggests he might accommodate emergencies before then?
    No, I don't work there, and I'm not Eamonn!

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Ring Rita O'Dowd early on Monday morning. She may well be open.

I paid her a visit on the same day last year (lost part of a tooth over Christmas).... she did a temporary filling for me that lasted until I got to my own dentist who ended up doing a crown.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/Dental_Surgeons/O'Dowd_Rita/IE_10575538_9999_1003

If she isn't open, then all I can suggest you do is ring around a few dentists in the golden pages (thats how I found her last year).

Good luck........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Give Noelle Cobbe a try too, she's out in Fr. Russell Rd. I'm pretty sure I went there around that time two years back.

061 419682

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Yeah I'd say try Noonan on Ellen Street too, I was badly stuck on a bank holiday weekend (different to xmas I know), he saw me on the Saturday....numbed the pain til the Tuesday and said if I was in any pain over the following 2 days to ring his mobile. I'd say if your badly stuck he'll do his best.

Edit: I presume his mobile no. is on golden pages, had it on an appointment card but think I threw it away!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Edit: I presume his mobile no. is on golden pages, had it on an appointment card but think I threw it away!
    He has a website, www.toothache.ie , and an emergency line 1800 230 230 (tooth hurty - geddit?) The website also has his mobile as 087 9895381.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

Priory Dentist in Tallaght is open every day over christmas from 10am - 11am
    5 Main Street, (opp priory gates)
    Tallaght, Dublin 24 Tel: (01) 4519727

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Got caught myself a few years ago at Easter if you can get to a Chemist tomorrow there is a temporary tooth filling you can buy and apply to the tooth till you get to a dentist.

I find Nurofen plus is the best painkiller for toothache also.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,142 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Realtine wrote: »
    Priory Dentist in Tallaght is open every day over christmas from 10am - 11am
    5 Main Street, (opp priory gates)
    Tallaght, Dublin 24 Tel: (01) 4519727

Hardly practical to travel all the way to Dublin in wintry conditions with a toothache though? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

langdang wrote: »
    He has a website, www.toothache.ie , and an emergency line 1800 230 230 (tooth hurty - geddit?) The website also has his mobile as 087 9895381.

take a bow :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Rita O'Dowd, in the Cornmarket is open today til 5pm. I got the chopper taken care of temporarily. My tongue is no longer the victim of self laceration. Feckin crown has to be done. That was one expensive bag of feckin popcorn. Fecking feck me purple.

Advertisement