Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time does Dunnes Coonagh close today folks?

Options
  • 24-12-2010 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

If anyone knows I would appreciate it, Ta very much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ring them and ask 061 327899

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

7pm. If its anything like yesterday prepare to queue with your trolley!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭brousuka

Berty wrote: »
    Ring them and ask 061 327899

Thanks. just rang and they are open until 6pm but doors close at 5.30/5.45

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

There is a Tesco in Coonagh but no Dunnes. Dunnes are in Jetland.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

lasno wrote: »
    There is a Tesco in Coonagh but no Dunnes. Dunnes are in Jetland.

The number I gave above was for Tesco. :o The brain reads what it wants to I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I thought I read tesco too...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Tesco Coonagh closes at 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭electron

i thought i saw a sign there (tescos) the other day that read: open as normal until new year's eve!. i wonder what that was about (probably just read it wrong?)
    the "doors close at 5.30"/whatever policy is not fair though, since it was not advertised as such on their website :mad:
    why not just say "open til 5.30" if they want to have everybody physically out by 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Tesco Coonagh closes at 7
    electron wrote: »
    i thought i saw a sign there (tescos) the other day that read: open as normal until new year's eve!. i wonder what that was about (probably just read it wrong?)
    the "doors close at 5.30"/whatever policy is not fair though, since it was not advertised as such on their website :mad:
    why not just say "open til 5.30" if they want to have everybody physically out by 6pm.

I can confirm that tesco coonagh do indeed have a ginormous sign in the carpark on the left as you go in saying opening as normal until new years eve. Considering normal is 24/7 I think i shall have to complain to tesco about this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭electron

phill106 wrote: »
    I can confirm that tesco coonagh do indeed have a ginormous sign in the carpark on the left as you go in saying opening as normal until new years eve. Considering normal is 24/7 I think i shall have to complain to tesco about this!

yeah i'll sign it too :P
    apparently something abnormal is going to happen on new yr's eve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

electron wrote: »
    yeah i'll sign it too :P
    apparently something abnormal is going to happen on new yr's eve.

Abnormal?
    Perhaps low prices on non out of date items that i need?

Advertisement