Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BN518 - Master of Science in Computing (Information Security & Digital Forensics)

Options
  • 13-04-2015 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭

Anyone on this course currently or in the recent past?

Is it still on?
    Who are the course instructors, any feedback on the course content, teaching style etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Noisin

Thinking of doing this course in Blancharstown IT. Have a level 8 from Griffith College in Computing, was a conversion course. Would also like to hear from anybody who did this Masters course, would I be able for it? or would I be lost? What are the employment prospects? finding it very difficult to get a job after conversion course, nobody interested unless you have the experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Noisin wrote: »
    Thinking of doing this course in Blancharstown IT. Have a level 8 from Griffith College in Computing, was a conversion course. Would also like to hear from anybody who did this Masters course, would I be able for it? or would I be lost? What are the employment prospects? finding it very difficult to get a job after conversion course, nobody interested unless you have the experience.

I've applied for the course, been told that despite the experience in IT (over the past 17 years )..I don't have some minimum points to qualify for the course.
    I guess now, that rather spending €3,500 I can do CEH/CISSP class-based training course for same amount and possible better outcome !?

Advertisement