Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sessions

Options
  • 25-11-2015 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey, I'm living in Dublin, I'm looking for sessions in Dublin that are open to people. Iv been playing trad music on the tenor banjo for a while now, I'm looking to start playing with people I havnt a lot of experience with playing with people and am looking to get some.

All suggestions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 hackersphorr

Hi,

Where in Dublin are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 banjobigjoe

I'm based on the Northside, Raheny

• Registered Users Posts: 24 hackersphorr

One very close by in Beaumont on a Tuesday night run by Cluain Tarbh

LINK >> cluaintarbh.net/adult.htm (I'm not allowed post proper links)

The last one of this term is on next Tuesday, but it will be starting back again in January.
    Maybe come down next week to have a look?

Any questions on it just PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 banjobigjoe

That's great, thanks a lot. Yeah ill defo come along on Tuesday.

Cheers :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

There's a couple of sessions in Raheny, I think on Monday's and Wed's. But I don't think they are really Trad, so I haven't bothered going.

I go to at least two sessions a week in the Northside, one in Portmarnock on Monday's and Howth on a Wed night. If you want more info, I can PM it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement