Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRAD/FOLK SESSION SWORDS

Options
  • 08-09-2015 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi There,

Im looking for a trad musician to play a trad/ballad session in swords every sunday between 6pm-8pm, theres a few quid in it also. A fiddle player would be ideal but not essential everyone that is interested please reply. we already have four commited musicians and are ready to go.

Regards Keith.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 km71domino

Hi Keith , im based in santry and would available on a sunday for this session . Is the pub near the pavilions ? I play Whistle / Bodhran / flute . My mobile is
    <mod snip>

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Hi km71domino, I'm sorry but I had to remove your phone number as they are not allowed on Boards.ie, more for your own protection than anything else. Could you please send a private message with your number to Keith instead.

Advertisement