Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garmin 510 cracked Screen

• 20-05-2015 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I hope someone can help i took a bit of a hopper last night and my poor Garmin took the brunt of the fall and i cracked the screen.

I have been doing some searching online but i wanted to know if it can be replaced if not is there some sort of out or warranty replacement?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Muller_1

I got mine repaired it was out of warranty but Garmin repaired it for €80.00 if I remember correctly. Its a really good service, I called them first. +44 870 850 1242
    http://www.garmin.com/uk/support/warranty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

Muller_1 wrote: »
    I got mine repaired it was out of warranty but Garmin repaired it for €80.00 if I remember correctly. Its a really good service, I called them first. +44 870 850 1242
    http://www.garmin.com/uk/support/warranty

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

yeah - excellent service. few people on here have availed of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Marq-dublin

Can anyone tell me how they sent there Garmin back to the UK since An Post won't accept anything with a battery in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Muller_1

I sent mine via an Post in a padded envelope, there was no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

^^^ ditto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭jamesd

No need to tell AN Post what is it, just package it and insure/register it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭pprendeville

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

Can anyone tell me how they sent there Garmin back to the UK since An Post won't accept anything with a battery in it?

If you post it via one of the post points that you see in some supervalu shops there's no way for an post to refuse it over the counter ;-)

Advertisement