Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Radio Issue

Options
  • 17-07-2008 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Hi, from reading back threads I get the feeling that Renault isn't particularly liked around here, but I have a quick question about my megane car radio.

It's my first car and I have about a month so I don't know alot about cars, anyhow its a 97 renault megane and the radio has never worked from the get go. There seems to be power going into the unit as the back light to th epower button does illuminate, however, when I try to turn the radio on nothing happens. I checked the fuse and it seems fine and I sadly didn't get the removal keys with the radio so I'm just wondering if anybody has a suggestion on how to remove the radio without the keys.

It's not a huge problem but I don't want to bring it to a garage just to find out that all it is, is a loose wire at the back!
    So if anyone has any idea on how to take it out, intact, without the removal keys then please put me out of my silent misery!!!!

p.s it's a renault philips radio that is factory fitted, I think!

Comments

Advertisement