Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old pots, pans, cutlery

Options
  • 18-01-2015 4:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Where in galway would you dispose of old pots and cutlery, for free?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

The free section of adverts.ie maybe? There are people who will take anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Are they in decent condition? Maybe svp on merchants road

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

If they're only good for chucking out, then the recycling centre in Liosbaun will take them for free during the allocated hours on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

Yes council recycling yard will take them free of charge during their opening hours or you can organise collection of them on a designated date with city council for 6€ iirc for up to six items. Havent used the service in a while so not 100% on price but its a great service

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

If you're near salthill, just hang it on the ceiling in O'Connors Famous Pub :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

If they are anyways usable, I'd gladly take some off your hands! :) Think I actually had an Ad. up somewhere asking if anyone had any spare pots. Low funds at the mo, and I think I paid €6/8 for one miserable pot. Don't really have thirty or forty quid to buy a set, but would love a couple more to have a few different ones. :)

Advertisement