Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java JavaScript

Options
  • 28-04-2017 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all

I'm in urgent need of someone good with Java and Javascript. I got a small project I need help with. I'm not expecting anyone's time for free. I'd need someone to sit down with me to modify / add some code.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

lash up the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 hir303

It's not a lash up job unfortunately, I need someone to sit with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

What sort of Java? EE, SE using Spring etc..

This is where I show how little I know Buford and how at sea I am. All I an tell you is that it's a Netbeans project and the Java is used to access some API's to POST and GET various bits of information from and to a webform.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Where are you located? How urgent?

• Advertisement

I'm in Gorey, Wexford. I'd have to have it done and dusted sometime during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

hir303 wrote: »
    This is where I show how little I know Buford and how at sea I am. All I an tell you is that it's a Netbeans project and the Java is used to access some API's to POST and GET various bits of information from and to a webform.

Where does the javascript come in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

hir303 wrote: »
    I'm in Gorey, Wexford. I'd have to have it done and dusted sometime during the week.

Hmm - too far and no car - if you want to PM me and share the code and explain what you need I might be able to help...

Where does the javascript come in?

The javascript is a separate project. Same sort of thing though, POSTing and GETing using the same API's. Only thins time I got to deploy to android using cordova and there a google map needed in the app to record geo-location.

Hmm - too far and no car - if you want to PM me and share the code and explain what you need I might be able to help...

Thanks for the offer, it might come to something like that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement