Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Series 2015

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

seeing some rumours that the other game will be seahawks @ vikings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭me89

Jets @ Dolphins October 4
    Bills @ Jags October 25
    Lions @ Chiefs November 1

Lions at chiefs could be a cracker.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

will probably go to the Fins game but a bit underwhelmed

• Registered Users Posts: 17,827 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

The Lions v Chiefs game only one really appealing to me though it's on the same weekend as the Rugby World Cup final might make flights expensive. Dolphins Jets on same weekend as Ireland Italy in Olympic stadium so flights for that probably be impossible to get

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Just had a quick look there. For the 4th October Flights out on Saturday morning returning Monday lunchtime is coming in at 110. This far out that's dear, it will come down cheaper than that.

Delighted the jets are coming over. I wonder as the Irl Italy is already chalked down for 1645 is there any chance they could put the jets as a 1330 game again. Or as the two stadiums are like 20 miles away will t they just not care, the more likely option.

Season tickets for all 3 games on sale in December, individual games in January

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Big load of meh. If they can get all 3 to sell out, including the jags and bills, that should put the fears that a franchise won't maintain a crowd to rest

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Bit disappointed tbh. Was really hoping a Packers or Colts game might come over. Ah well, might see about the Lions/Chiefs game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

gerire wrote: »
    Delighted the jets are coming over. I wonder as the Irl Italy is already chalked down for 1645 is there any chance they could put the jets as a 1330 game again.

They might do, keep that am kickoff experiment going.

The American media seemed to like it this year. I've no idea about ratings on networks

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Putin

And I won't be making the trip to London this year either.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Delighted I'll get to see the Bills tbh. Might try to get to the other AFC east matchup too. I can see how most wouldn't be too overwhelmed with the fixtures but I'm delighted :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Lads, most of you are being far too kind, that's a truly awful line up. They can sell out (or almost sell out) any game, and these are turkeys. I will head over to the Chiefs game as it's the pick up the bunch and I'm a sucker like the rest of 'em, but that's a poor line up. Perhaps the Jets might have drafted a decent QB for next season which might make the AFC East game more interesting. Roll on 2017 when the Jags deal has ended, if they aren't a full time London team by that stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Did any of you manage to pick up anything in the general sale today?

I was trying to get the £50 tickets for Jets @ Dolphins but missed out so grabbed some for the Lions @ Chiefs instead. There appears to be plenty left for that game and the Bills @ Jaguars.

Does anyone have any advice re: logistics? Best airport to fly in to, places to stay, things to do NFL-related during the weekend etc? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Paully D wrote: »
    Did any of you manage to pick up anything in the general sale today?

I was trying to get the £50 tickets for Jets @ Dolphins but missed out so grabbed some for the Lions @ Chiefs instead. There appears to be plenty left for that game and the Bills @ Jaguars.

Does anyone have any advice re: logistics? Best airport to fly in to, places to stay, things to do NFL-related during the weekend etc? :)
    stay arnd Leicester Square for bars restaurants.I have premier inn booked there.only problem no tickets for jets game😢

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

wanted Jets-Dolphins ticket as well but couldn't get near them

couldn't be bothered with other games

Had to wait until today when I got paid but got tickets to the Bills-Jags game- only single game tickets left :eek: (Apart from premium and club, but bugger that!) I'm not a big fan of either team TBH but I really wanted to get to a game. Looking forward to it now, it's on the bank holiday weekend here so don't have to take Monday off! Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Got Jets Dolphins tickets a while back, went to Falcons Lions last year.

Geno possibly missing the Jets vs Dolphins match now!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    wanted Jets-Dolphins ticket as well but couldn't get near them

couldn't be bothered with other games

There'll be returns from the US a month or so before the game. Worth keeping an eye out for.

Maybe I'm going crazy, but did anyone who bought tickets for the Chiefs/Lions game get an email from Ticketmaster regarding the delivery of tickets about 2 or 3 weeks ago? I could have sworn I did but think I deleted the email and haven't been able to retrieve it. I'd be interested to know if 1) this actually happened :pac: and 2) if it did, what was the content of the email?

Cheers. :)

I dunno but I got one regarding my Bills vs Jags tickets. Here's the email I got.
    NFL International Series 2015 - Wembley Stadium, London

Hi there,

Just a few details about dispatching your tickets...

The organisers are sending us their own tickets for this event, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as we have them in, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event.

We’ll update the ticket dispatch page on our helpdesk when tickets start to go out. If you booked online, you can check your order’s progress by logging into your online account.

We hope you enjoy the event!

Best Wishes,
    Ticketmaster Customer Service

I dunno but I got one regarding my Bills vs Jags tickets. Here's the email I got.

That was it, thanks! I knew I wasn't going crazy. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement