Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 Months Fair Usage Warning ?

Options
  • 24-11-2012 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

Has anybody recieved this yet and if so did anything happened , they said to me that the next time i would be suspended ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

faolteam wrote: »
    Has anybody recieved this yet and if so did anything happened , they said to me that the next time i would be suspended ???

It's going to be difficult for your taxi business when you can't make any calls after you breach your fair use.

If you exceed your minutes, texts or data during your monthly membership period, then you are suspended until the end of the membership. That means you can't access data or make calls or texts. You can still receive calls.

You get a warning at 90% reaching any of data, calls or texts. That is likely what you have received.

Going reaching 100% of any of your minutes, texts or data quota will automatically cut you off.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Can you port out when you get the warning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Can you port out when you get the warning?
    It is very difficult to port out of 48 at the best of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

breathn wrote: »
    It's going to be difficult for your taxi business when you can't make any calls after you breach your fair use.

If you exceed your minutes, texts or data during your monthly membership period, then you are suspended until the end of the membership. That means you can't access data or make calls or texts. You can still receive calls.

You get a warning at 90% reaching any of data, calls or texts. That is likely what you have received.

Going reaching 100% of any of your minutes, texts or data quota will automatically cut you off.

Would this not be better idea???

Advertisement