Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G&G UMG 45 + 3 Mags

• 10-12-2014 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Have a G&G UMG45 for sale! Cash only please. No trades will be considered!!!

Am only selling gun to raise cash for Xmas and I'm sorry to see it go! Have the gun for maybe two years but haven't skirmished it too much. For a short barrel the gun has exceptional range. Have used in Sim-Tac and The Hive and has been excellent at both sites. I believe it is firing just around 300-310fps with .2 bbs. Can't be definite as its prob 9 months since I last chronoed it but Definetly under the 1 joule limit! Has always been well maintained and services regularly with new o rings put in! Fires like its brand new!

Has 3 hi cap mags (hold something like 500rds each) with it and the original box along with cleaning rod! No battery or charger! Only comes with one mag in box and they sell at €35 each.

All in all for sale at €240. I think it's a good deal! Please only genuine interest and only comment if you have the cash!

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭p90airsofter

Bump :)

Bump!

Make me an offer lads! :)

Bump-!!!

Bump! :)

• Advertisement

Bump!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Bumping within 24 hours of last post on thread is not allowed.
    Infraction issued

Bump

Dogwatch wrote: »
    Bumping within 24 hours of last post on thread is not allowed.
    Infraction issued

Ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hey mate,

Would you trade for a G&G M16a3 in showroom condition? Full metal and never fielded?

• Advertisement

Hey mate,

Would you trade for a G&G M16a3 in showroom condition? Full metal and never fielded?

Hey man sorry I'm not looking for trades, just cash to get stuff for Xmas. Thanks for the interest tho! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Bump

Taken from the Rules of Airsoft Adverts

Bumping is posting something pointless in your thread in order to push it back to the top of the listing in the adverts forum.

You may not 'bump' sooner than 24 hours after the
    last post on the thread.

The minimum interval for a Bump is 24 hours
    Please read the Rules of this forum (which are compulsory reading) before posting here again
    Infracted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭shnburn

Why was he warned again I see no second bump within 24 hours besides answering a question that was asked witch by the rules is not considered a bump

If u look at the date it the pic the second infraction was giving 2 days after his last bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

shnburn wrote: »
    Why was he warned again I see no second bump within 24 hours besides answering a question that was asked witch by the rules is not considered a bump

If u look at the date it the pic the second infraction was giving 2 days after his last bump

Why was he warned, I just dont see what business it is of yours that you feel you need to come on another members thread and Thread Spoil
    If you had read the Rules of this forum which are compulsory reading you would already know the answer to your question
    But seeing as it is Christmas (the season of peace and good will to all and I am in a good mood) I will explain just this once

As already stated by me in post #13 You may not 'bump' sooner than 24 hours after the LAST post on the thread.
    Now that thing to note is the wording LAST, which means the time starts again every time a post is made
    When Dogwatch infracted p90airsofter in post #8 @ 8.11 on the 16 the clock restarts and when p90airsofter (who I suspect has not bothered to read the Rules) Bumped his thread in post #9 @ 01.01 some 17 hours later he breached the bump rule and so an Infracted was issued
    This is the mistake a lot of people make thinking the 24 hours is from Bump to Bump rather than from the LAST post regardless of who posts it

I hope the above explains it to your satisfaction and if you have any other problems with a Mod actions then drop them a PM rather than Thread Spoil for which action may well be taken against you

I just hope my fellow Mods are also full of the joys of Christmas and do not decide to take any action against you for Thread spoiling

apologies kris. I presumed it was 24hrs from my last post. Won't happen again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

shnburn wrote: »

Infraction issued for back seat moderation.

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Any pics?

• Advertisement

Ump pics 1

Ump pic 2

Ump pic 3

Ump pic 4

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Any pics?

Hey man sorry about the delay I was working, pics are up now :)

BumpðŸ˜႒

Bump!

• Advertisement

Bump

Bump

Bump! :D

Just to spice this gun up I will throw in this holographic sight to go along with it! How ya like that bump :)

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bumpy bump bump!!! Make me an offer! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

I'll offer 200 plus collection?

• Advertisement

hairyman wrote: »
    I'll offer 200 plus collection?

Hey man thanks for the offer but I'd need a little more than 200. Good bit of stuff in the deal (gun, mags and added holo sight). Sorry about the late reply.

Bump

Bump!

Bump

Bump

Bump!!

Bump

Bump!!

!!!!!Price drop!!!!

€220

Don't forget added holographic sight!! Pics are shown above!!

Bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement