Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.goggles4u.co.uk - 40% off at the moment

Options
  • 24-05-2011 11:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

www.goggles4u.co.uk

Use code DEAL40 :)

they take paypal too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,049 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Been so long since I had an eye test, where's a good place to get prescription to use for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Reading offer on the website it looks as though it's only applicable spectacles using the £4.99 frames. A shame as I've been 'eyeing' a more expensive pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

FnZ, it works on all frames I think ... I tried it on a pair costing £124.99 and it worked:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Isn't there another code for 40% off more expensive models?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Yes, I ordered a more expensive set of frames last night and the DEAL40 worked.

Specsavers are still doing half price eyetests , €15 - well, they were last week anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Trevord

This 40 % off on the UK site is a bit of a gimmick.

The prices are now in sterling whereas they were in dollars on the goggles4u.com site. They used a $1 = £1 exchange rate to calculate the frame prices for the UK site.:(

They are still good value but you should be aware that your total price before discounts is a lot higher on the UK site than it would be on the US site.

You won't see a 40% banner on the US site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Where it says "select size", Does that mean the measurement from one edge to the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Trevord

cork45 wrote: »
    Where it says "select size", Does that mean the measurement from one edge to the other?

its the distance between the two arms of the glasses. Measure your own specs to see what size they are. You will probably want something close to that size if its going to suit your face.

Advertisement