Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

crysis 2 PC €16.49 delivered

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

Thanks mate...

i know it was well received by pc users...but for that price you can't go wrong...can you :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Had it ordered for £15 on Amazon with no estimated delivery time, so you've just saved me a couple of quid!

Cheers:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

€23 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

£15 on Amazon still (you'll have to select Amazon.co.uk from buying choices on the right, and you'll have to wait for it to come in stock)
    Not sure if they're doing free shipping to Ireland now or if you still need to bump the value up to £25+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

€40.34 now on the OP's original link !

I caught it in time earlier today :D
    I hope they honour the order if it was a misprice...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

If anybody else is interested G2PLAY.NET are selling crysis 2 for €17
    (this is the serial code ONLY. You need to create a EA account, download the EA download manager and enter the serial code)

http://www.g2play.net/store/Crysis-2-EA-Download-Manager.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Trevor451 wrote: »
    If anybody else is interested G2PLAY.NET are selling crysis 2 for €17
    (this is the serial code ONLY. You need to create a EA account, download the EA download manager and enter the serial code)

http://www.g2play.net/store/Crysis-2-EA-Download-Manager.html

g2play have gotten very dodgy recently. Everytime I order something from there i never get delivery until I get in contact with them. I prefer to order from link. I always get instant delivery and they not only send you the cd key but a scan of the key aswell (not 100% of the games but most of em)

Another good one is onlinekeystore.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭Brando_ie

I got the play.com version at the price indicated in the OP (cheers OP) on Friday, I just logged in there to see if it was on its way or what and it is listed in my account as 'awaiting stock'

Has anyone else who went ahead and got it based on the BA got the same thing or is / has it shipped to anyone else??

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭jpmiddleton

tman wrote: »
    £15 on Amazon still (you'll have to select Amazon.co.uk from buying choices on the right, and you'll have to wait for it to come in stock)
    Not sure if they're doing free shipping to Ireland now or if you still need to bump the value up to £25+

I was going to post that myself, but for some reason when I just posted it I couldnt find it, has anyone searched for this today on Amazon?

Advertisement