Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ebookers.ie Discount Code 24.02.2015

Options
  • 24-02-2015 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi - Got an e-mail earlier this morning outlining 17% discount code for ebookers.ie for to-day - 24.02.15.

When I click on link offered it does not appear to give discount - No code offered!

Can anyone shed light on this pls.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

coxy123 wrote: »
    Hi - Got an e-mail earlier this morning outlining 17% discount code for ebookers.ie for to-day - 24.02.15.

When I click on link offered it does not appear to give discount - No code offered!

Can anyone shed light on this pls.?

From what I know of eBookers you've probably saved money by missing the deal so wouldn't worry about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Furzy wrote: »
    From what I know of eBookers you've probably saved money by missing the deal so wouldn't worry about it!

Totally agree! Search trivago and hotelscombined and then consider discount code &/or cashback site

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Finding expedia.ie to be best currently for flights+hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Ratestogo.com do excellent rates and Code: EASTER17 will get you 17% off all bookings until April 6th!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Thanks. Was hoping to do both flight+hotel from one site but will check with discount also on hotel.
    Ratestogo.com do excellent rates and Code: EASTER17 will get you 17% off all bookings until April 6th!

• Advertisement
Advertisement