Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hairy Baby 40% Off

• 25-05-2011 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

ll be home time again soon but before we head off remember that our massive 40% off for 40 hours offer expires at midnight tonight. So better get them skates on, you'll be kicking yourself if you miss this one. Enter the code HBYESWECAN at checkout, hit the SUBMIT button and there ye are, a very handsome few bob off. Spread the word, Hairy Baby's lost the run of things (well 'til midnight anyway).

Finishes midnight 25th May

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

thanks op the 40% off makes the prices reasonable :D worth a punt

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

I don't mean to be critical but with some of the other sites charging around €10 for a t shirt, is the normal price of €30 plus €4 shipping not a bit high?

Even with 40% off, its still €22.

Also, what's to stop someone from using a hairy baby idea and submitting something similar to qwertee for example?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

They totally lost the run of themselves with their pricing a couple of years back. I have a few t shirts from them, but wouldn't buy from them again whilst their prices are so high.

Oh, and regardless of my opinion, its still a good find OP, cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

Thanks for the code just bought one for my son inc delivery for €22

They are really expensive but to be honest they are really good quality, my son already has 2 t shirts from Hairy Baby and they wash/keep their shape and colour really well and he loves anything as Gaeilge :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

€34 for a printed t-shirt?

That's fairly scandalous.

I could probably buy a t-shirt and get something printed myself for around half that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Tbh I never like the hairy baby tees
    threadless, teefury, qwertee all have better designs and better pricing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

there's a few funny ones there, but those prices are ridiculous for what they are, even with 40% off.

you could buy from just about anywhere cheaper than that, even from the US stores including the extra cost of the customs charges getting them here.

Advertisement