Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jerimiah Sheehy-Just released for manslaughter and robbery

Options
  • 06-02-2008 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

I entered a post about the above yesterday and suddenly it dissapeared, I have sent an e-mail to boards, but have not heard from anyone at all, no PM'S no contact whatsoever. It appeared on the Limerick City forum for a short while- after being diverted from AH by Mod- don't know why because Det. Garda Jerry McCabe was actually murdered in COUNTY LIMERICK, anyway, if theres some censorship on facts why not advise me, I thought this forum(s) were very open and supported!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Why not PM a Mod or take it to Feedback?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Well on the issue...<edit> see my below thought</edit>

On the deleted post issue, could be some legal reason. I emailed feedback regarding an admin issue in November and still haven't had an answer:eek::eek:...so join the club it is I'm afraid:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

brousuka - the post was deleted by Billy The Squid, and his reason was "possible invasion of privacy"

Your post wasn't about Sheehy, it was about his sons, and I agree with Billy - what does it matter what his sons do?? It seemed a pointless post to possibly tar them with the same brush as their father. Start a new thread in Feedback (on the Sys menu) if you want to take it up with the admins, but the lock stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I also deleted the thread because the title was defamatory. just like the title in this thread is defamatory.

Some gobsheen in after hours sent it over to us, and I deleted it, which, in my opinion, they should have done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement