Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Install B4 in x86, not 64bit ?

Options
  • 14-04-2014 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

I Installed Battlefield4, I followed the redeem / create a/c / download / install for BF4 and seem to have x86 ver. the path is c/program files (x86) Origin Games\Battlefield4. see attch.
    My OS W7 pro, 64 bit. 8 Gb ram. I never had an option to choose 32 or 64 and want the 64bit install. What did I do wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Open Origin, go into the "My Games" section right click the game, select Game Properties, select 64bit.

303220.png

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭mrtom

the_syco wrote: »
    Open Origin, go into the "My Games" section right click the game, select Game Properties, select 64bit.

303220.png
    Yep got it. Wha'ts the method for steam. I have "thief" & "Hitman Absolution" I know this is a B4 areana but maybe you can help me. thanks again.

Advertisement