Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'That' Super Sweet 16th...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

My poor ears, go to 6:04, that Louth accent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Dunno how I missed this the first time around. The fake tan on Garret the party planner is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

feckin cant wait to get back to life in Dundalk, and then take a drive out to Blackrock.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Superbus wrote: »
    Ah well, don't worry 'bout it. The deed is done.

/throws bloody spoon in to field and flees

did he suffer??

Please tell me he suffered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

What a load of ****!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

papagormo wrote: »
    feckin cant wait to get back to life in Dundalk, and then take a drive out to Blackrock.

Shotgun!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Shotgun!

yeah shotgun for that little prick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

dannym08 wrote: »
    did he suffer??

Please tell me he suffered

Briefly, but intensely.

Right now I just hope I got the right guy. Looked and sounded like him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Found his fb and his status is
    "Lorcan Malone the amount of friend requests in the last few days is makin me suspicious......
    3 hours ago"
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Urge to kill, rising...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Random girl in the shopping centre: "It's the tyalk o' the tyne and avrything, avryone wants to go"
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Found him on facebook a while back! :P Turns out he's broke now and looking for a job.
    Looove it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Jesus...I got a bag of chips and a hand shandy for my 16th...doing it wrong.

Sound parents!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Shotgun!

NOOOO!!
    im soo hanging out with him for 3 weeks, and then get a nice, relatively new pair of bling bling shoes..

seriously yes, i do call shotgun on the lil gimp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

Pppppppfffaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!! His hair!!!!!

Jaysus maybe the recession isn't such a bad thing after all, if it eliminates gimps like that. Having said that, the parents are bigger fcekin eejits for allowing him to act like that so I don't even blame him really.

I've spent the last 6 years teaching teenage boys, and yes they can be the biggest wreck the heads on the planet- but poor auld Lorcan there tops most of em! If it wasn't for the fact that I want to put my fist through his face, I'd actually feel slightly sorry for him...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Found him on facebook a while back! :P Turns out he's broke now and looking for a job.
    Looove it! :pac:

Found the facebook page on google... and there was me thinking he was gay!!!

Lorcan Malone : Dublin Pride Today/Tonight!!!!! GHB!!
    Lorcan Malone ‎: 1 year today since Michael Jackson died ... crazy
    Lorcan Malone : has gotten a hairdressing job in Belfast and is starting NEXT ****IN WEEK!!... EXCITED AHHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

I remember being on his bebo page a few years ago, and looking at photos of his super sweet 16th, and each photo had 50 plus comments underneath them, from people all over Ireland, showering him and his friends and anyone unfortunate enough to turn up in a photo with awful abuse.

The fool had didn't put his page on private either.

There was some top notch insults on display, dunno if his page is still around though...

Oh, how I laughed.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

DonJose wrote: »
    Found the facebook page on google... and there was me thinking he was gay!!!

Lorcan Malone : Dublin Pride Today/Tonight!!!!! GHB!!
    Lorcan Malone ‎: 1 year today since Michael Jackson died ... crazy
    Lorcan Malone : has gotten a hairdressing job in Belfast and is starting NEXT ****IN WEEK!!... EXCITED AHHHHHHH

Wonder how he supplements his income now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Adam Selene

Wonder how he supplements his income now.

Pheonix Park

• Registered Users Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭mojesius

the youtube comments are hilarious, such fury!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i wish that rope had snapped in two..

Ah. leave Lorcan alone.

He wasn't loaded by the way. MTV paid for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

He and Jedward should do me a favour and battle to the death but first I would have to shoot a member of jedward to make it a fair fight

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

Ah! the poor little rich dude...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

I used to go with his sister! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Gimmie a gun

Duff wrote: »
    I used to go with his sister! :pac:
    Fine stuff.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Latest status on his Facebook:

Lorcan Malone: The amount of friend requests in the last few days is makin me suspicious.....

What are you people up to? :pac: (Still find it funny how easy it is to find someone and gain their personal details)

Anywho, yea, this is a while ago and I remember grinding my teeth in blind rage at the spoilt little fùck-wit. His parents were even worse to kneel before him on everything he wanted........ooooooooooooh, I'd give my kid a fine taste of my boot if he ever told me to shut the fùck up!!

• Advertisement

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Latest status on his Facebook:

Lorcan Malone: The amount of friend requests in the last few days is makin me suspicious.....

What are you people up to? :pac: (Still find it funny how easy it is to find someone and gain their personal details)

Anywho, yea, this is a while ago and I remember grinding my teeth in blind rage at the spoilt little fùck-wit. His parents were even worse to kneel before him on everything he wanted........ooooooooooooh, I'd give my kid a fine taste of my boot if he ever told me to shut the fùck up!!

But they didn't. MTV told him to act up. He is only a middle class kid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement