Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'That' Super Sweet 16th...

Options
  • 15-07-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Being from Dundalk/Blackrock im am so disgusted to have this guy associated with my hometown. I know he is told to say this and all but still... God damn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWsXd8w4vuk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Being from Dundalk/Blackrock im am so disgusted to have this guy associated with my hometown. I know he is told to say this and all but still... God damn...

Too long a video - what are you trying to promote?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

tl;dr

im outta this thread, bye now..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Wow he only wear trainers for 3 weeks then gets a new pair!!!:eek:

Spoiled brat!!!

I blame the parents giving in to his every whim

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭BrianSlipknot

Promote?! Just look at it. A perfect example of terrible parenting and MTV ruining this guy/girls life. Its so terrible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Now wait a minute, you're not going to start saying that the people on "My super sweet sixteen" are in some way objectionable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Is it any wonder they country's fcuked if that's the future generation. If he was any more camp he'd be a mobile home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

i'd love to smack that kid
    if i ever said "shut the f*ck up" to my dad like he did i'd get a well deserved punch to the face

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

I wonder do the taxpayers own that "pretty big house" by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Watched it for 2 minutes and became irritable.I assume the little bollix has been murdered?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Didn't it all kick off on here when it was first broadcast?

Someone else can search for the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

*adopts Grandpa Simpson voice*

In my day, MTV did music videos

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭BrianSlipknot

I believe he has been the point of alot of bullying and harrasment from people around dundalk. How could you not blame them tho. Like, whats to expect. MTV dont give a sh*t about his 16th. MTV€€€€€€€€€€€€!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

i think my recent sixteenth was better than his.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

anyone have part two, i think this guy is so thick its hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

That show is an ad for contraception.

Fcuking head on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

WTF???:eek::mad: Gimme 5 mins...just 5 mins to slap the little twerp senseless!! I wanna drop him on the M50 in a pink thong and let him dodge traffic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Which Blackrock is this?

'Cos if it's the Dublin one give me a sec while I go find him and kill him with a rusty sharpened spoon to the chest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

I remember my super sweet 16th I got a 10 spot of Leb wrapped in the tinfoil off a pack of Jonny Blue and a flagon of Bulmers and consumed both in a field in Rathfarnham.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

bronte wrote: »
    That show is an ad for contraception.

Fcuking head on him.

its an add for legalising murder, jesus chirst I'd love to kill the little obnoxious ****er. If I spoke to either of my parents like that I'd get a well deserved box. I'd love to see him when he is a bit older and Daddy isn't paying for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Was that not a couple of years ago?
    Or has there been another one

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Superbus wrote: »
    Which Blackrock is this?

'Cos if it's the Dublin one give me a sec while I go find him and kill him with a rusty sharpened spoon to the chest.

If you want a hand PM me, I'm just under an hour's drive away but it'd be well worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

i remember there was one with a fat obnoxious mafioso bint from kilkenny - she was talking about how certain people weren't good looking enough to go to her party, and she demanded and got a range rover. i hope these bastards suffer appropriately in school.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Waestrel

This actually took plac about 4 years ago. In them Celtic tiger days when everyone thought they lived in L.A. Ah, to have those days again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Spoilt little fúckers. If I have kids, adopted or which ever way possible, they're being sent to Conemara for a week on there 16th. Teach them to fend for themselve :D

I recall one episode, in which one girl, 16, received a Mustang Convertible and an SUV from her Dad. If that was me, I would have given her a job and told her to buy her own fúcking car. Learning lifes little lessons at a young age would be alot better for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

has anybody else read the comments under the your tube video, these guys are putting AH to shame.

Some samples:
    "im gonna kill him! I would knock his ****in ugly block of if i had half a chance. Just name the place! Himself and that queer party planner are the two ****in biggeest discraces for the irish people and humanity, i might be kind and knock your ****in jaw back into place ya inbred poof.Hope the recession hit you hard! but most of all i hope you read the comment you sad bent excuse for a cum receptical.I would **** on your grave but id be afraid that you still might try to bum me after your dead!"

"Jealous *****. Lorcan is a sound **** and he'd batter any of you. Hes been doing serious training for his debut in UFC and is a hard ****."

"Funny if john and edward and this **** got a collective hiding from the whole population of ireland"

"Yeah I say hes training for the ufc he'd get the **** kicked out of him(by any one). and besides his jaw would never fit in the ring. Your like that guy who cried about britney spears...
    "leave Lorcan Alone, HE's A HUMAN BEING!"
    you ****ing cock gobbler"

"Another thing , you cant train to fight on the streets really , those of us that grew up and HAD to fight on estates etc have it naturly in us to rip ya apart and stand on little ******s like lorcan.....even the name says it all , retarded spa , you know what , I think you're lorcan ya weirdo **** , hope yer da puts ya out on the streets ya **** , cause lorcan is nothing but a ulgy, useless waste a space of a **** who should have died long ago! The good part of him ran down his ma's leg!"

Jesus it's one funny set of comments on You tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

why is this being brought up again?? it was on years ago.

although the guys assholeness is timeless.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

jaysus, go to bout 2 minutes 20 in and see the state of the "party planner"-easy on the fake tan pal!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

theres also a irish super sweet sixteen girl. she seems as much of a tit as this lad but these kids weren't born this way. I feel kinda sorry for them they'll probably look back at this in years to come and be ashamed of themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

dannym08 wrote: »
    If you want a hand PM me, I'm just under an hour's drive away but it'd be well worth it

Ah well, don't worry 'bout it. The deed is done.

/throws bloody spoon in to field and flees

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Jesus...I got a bag of chips and a hand shandy for my 16th...doing it wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement