Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunks!

Options
  • 14-09-2008 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

Is the street at night the natural habitat of the drunk? They are always outside my window, tonight there is a group of skangers vocalising to the best of their ability, for no good reason. [/pointlessness]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Whats the song?

Skangers' Music:
    If it's lads - it's rap.
    If it's girls - it's crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Throw acid or boiling water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Someone make me a motherfùcking samwich right now!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Pregnancy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

LOLZ they are on the other side of the street, and our apartment is not as secure as you would hope if you were throwing objects at people. I *think* they are gone, until the next group...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

A Harpoon gun is always a good buy...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Send snyper after them.

Is there a snyper lamp or something I can use to summon him, like batman but with added perversion? (wait wasn't batman a homosexual with a penchant for young boys? Can snyper top that?)

• Advertisement

Is the street at night the natural habitat of the drunk? They are always outside my window, tonight there is a group of skangers vocalising to the best of their ability, for no good reason. [/pointlessness]

What part of Gtown?wESTSIDE?

Um, I don't really know what side we are in...between the arch and dunnes if that helps.

I wish I lived in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Send snyper after them.
    thats right up his avenue.

skanger patrollers:
    he's bleeedin' brilliant. Here man, turn up the tunes! They're bleedin' brilliant.... who's rolling the next spliff? Here Marky, yah bollox, smoke up another one... here's the skins... anyone got a subway card i could use to this fukcing rollie... shut up dec, yah arsecheek, the cops aren't going to come... and even if they do come we have to look hard. grab a rock, and throw it at that b!tches window...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Is there a snyper lamp or something I can use to summon him, like batman but with added perversion? (wait wasn't batman a homosexual with a penchant for young boys? Can snyper top that?)
    Just blow on a rape whistle and he'll come a runnin'.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I wish I lived in Galway.

Anytime you want to share my bunk...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I wish I lived in Galway too.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dakaiser

Had the same problem one night. There was two knacker couples arguing, so I threw a basin of water down on top of them. Well the two lads took offence to this and proceeded to kick the door in. They got to the top of the stairs and started kicking at the next door neighbours door. Luckily enough he wasn't home and they legged it after a few minutes. It was a good laugh though

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It's a candle for snyper, not a lamp.

But would you really want to rub snyper's candle? Waaaay too much danger of hot wax on your hands!
    Um, I don't really know what side we are in...between the arch and dunnes if that helps.
    Lol, city centre. Augustine Street or Merchant's Road?

• Advertisement

I wish I lived in Galway too.

:eek:

Hey lay off my empty promise. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

thats the problem with living in the middle of galway on a saturday night or any night of the week now that the students are back, get yerself a pair of earplugs or move out to the westside near westwood house hotel, i lived there for 2.5 years and barely heard a sound most nights

i remember when i lived in the middle of athlone town, drunks started throwing rocks at my window :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

rossie1977 wrote: »
    thats the problem with living in the middle of galway on a saturday night or any night of the week now that the students are back, get yerself a pair of earplugs or move out to the westside near westwood house hotel, i lived there for 2.5 years and barely heard a sound most nights

i remember when i lived in the middle of athlone town, drunks started throwing rocks at my window :mad:

Did you throw things back?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Frisbee wrote: »
    A Harpoon gun is always a good buy...

Crossbow imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

keane2097 wrote: »
    Crossbow imo.

Through some bullits they always hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Did you throw things back?

in athlone :eek: they would burn the place down

i waited for them to go away and they did after about 10 minutes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Make a cryng baby noise, thatll get rid of them. Well itd get rid of me, and everyone copies me so I presume I am right in thinking theyll scarper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

The only way to truly kill them is a stake through the heart and burn the body, they spread like a horrible disease.

Advertisement